Where's my REDACTED! COMIC scumbucket??

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Greenhell

Where's my REDACTED! COMIC scumbucket??

Post by Greenhell »

You break into my house, steal my skulls and various other sundries and you don't even have the courtesy to immortalize our magical night together in a fun comic strip format. You haven't called and you haven't sent me flowers :(

Is it me?

Provoking

Re: Where's my GODDAMN COMIC scumbucket??

Post by Provoking »

If it makes you feel any better Miller did not write about his attempt at my home either. I personally feel a little heartbroken by this i thought we shared a special moment there but i guess i was wrong.... :(

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm glad chumbucket got you GreenHell. //end
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

If it makes you feel better, no one's ever looted so much as a fishsteak from me because only losers and N-S get looted.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

I didnt get anything when they broke into my keep either :( they gated each other in and i think there was 6 of them they cleaned me out in under 5 minutes lol
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I don't know if this will make it better or worse but: You were robbed by a fake chumbucket who apparently didn't think it was worth writing about.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

kevin-theidocghost wrote:I didnt get anything when they broke into my keep either :( they gated each other in and i think there was 6 of them they cleaned me out in under 5 minutes lol
i was in said keep writing on your walls! we also killed some of your many clients and or friends @_@
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

iamreallysquall wrote:
kevin-theidocghost wrote:I didnt get anything when they broke into my keep either :( they gated each other in and i think there was 6 of them they cleaned me out in under 5 minutes lol
i was in said keep writing on your walls! we also killed some of your many clients and or friends @_@
Lol i told them it was safe to burn some counts in my keep. then you guys show up and now noone trusts me when i say "oh its safe here" lmao
And can i ask why i didnt get a damn story!!!!
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

kevin-theidocghost wrote:
iamreallysquall wrote:
Lol i told them it was safe to burn some counts in my keep. then you guys show up and now noone trusts me when i say "oh its safe here" lmao
think we ment to make a story we just never all complied the Screenshots i may or may not still have mine. I sure did enjoy finger painting on your keep walls all, though i did not enjoy the cold weather.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

iamreallysquall wrote:
kevin-theidocghost wrote:
iamreallysquall wrote:
think we ment to make a story we just never all complied the Screenshots i may or may not still have mine. I sure did enjoy finger painting on your keep walls all, though i did not enjoy the cold weather.
i hope u guys do :( ur only a year or so overdue and yea that place was cold and lonesome

Return to “Tales of Adventure”