kwezt ub Umhra

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Orc

kwezt ub Umhra

Post by Orc »

me fown tranzlayder fore oomiez. me blah bout grakh moon kwezt agh im skribblz for lat

Gruntee Umhra of the mighty Orc Shadowclan was finally on his journey to becoming a Grunt. 3 days in the wilderness with nothing but his toughened orc hide for protection.

Day 1 went fairly smooth. Umhra was still recovering from his battle with none other than Velg'amog. But with no dagger or kindling to make a campfire, Umhra was forced to rest in the frigid night air. Which was nothing new to Umhra, the lone orc who wandered many moons without a clan such as the mighty Shadowclan.

Umhra awoke on day 2 with a snarl of pain. The gash on his left shoulder from Velg's longspear now oozing a strange yellow puss. Umhra ignored the pain and rose to greet the day, with a loud roar and pounding of his chest. He turned and walked.
... and walked, and walked, and walked some more. Umhra continued to walk til the sun went down and he could no longer see his feet, and he walked some more. He walked til the sun rose again, on the 3rd day.

In the early daylight hours he spotted a wild boar. With stomache rumbling Umhra charged him and in two great bounds he was on top of the squealing pig. Umhra had no dagger or fire to cook meat, but he did not care - this wasn't his first rodeo. After wrestling with his prey and breaking two of it's legs, he grasped the boar from under it's belly and behind it's head and sunk his jagged teeth deep into the boar's throat til he felt bone, and with one great chomp of his powerful jaw - the pig's neck broke in two and it's head dropped to the ground. The squealing stopped but the kicking continued for a few moments.

After finishing his feral feast Umhra ripped off the boar's ears and feet, burying them in the cold ground for later. He found a massive Yew tree to lay under and drifted off.

Umhra woke the next night; Realizing he had slept all day he quickly dug up his breakfast and started the long trek back. He did not stop til he was back at the fort of the mighty Shadowclan. And only 1 day late.

This is where Grunt Umhra remains, protecting the mighty Shadowclan Fort from any and all intruders.. KLOMP

Jupiter

Re: kwezt ub Umhra

Post by Jupiter »

do you filthy orcs mind if I record these putrid stories within the Mage Tower Archives?

Chance

Post by Chance »

Hoowah Umhra! I especially liked the part about the boar kicking even after death, the death kick of a hog is something to behold!

I would encourage you to catalogue these Shadowquests, Jupiter!
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Return to “Tales of Adventure”