HELP! I'll never be a Knight for the Dungeon Guards!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
a Bungling Guard

HELP! I'll never be a Knight for the Dungeon Guards!

Post by a Bungling Guard »

Friends,

I'm a Squire for the Dungeon Guards. I do the best that I can to be a good squire...trying to help out the Knights...fetching them their weapons and water. Why, just today Conquistador asked me to fetch a Brush to curry his horse...which i'd be glad to do...if I could just find the BRUSH! :cry:

I have no clue where I left it! I know its around DG Town somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me find my Brush? I really want to be a good Squire and become a Knight someday, but at this rate i'll never make it! Please help me! I'm only a lowly Squire, but i'll give you what little reward I can muster up! I promise!

-Squire

FishinPro

Re: HELP! I'll never be a Knight for the Dungeon Guards!

Post by FishinPro »

a Bungling Guard wrote:Friends,

I'm a Squire for the Dungeon Guards. I do the best that I can to be a good squire...trying to help out the Knights...fetching them their weapons and water. Why, just today Conquistador asked me to fetch a Brush to curry his horse...which i'd be glad to do...if I could just find the BRUSH! :cry:

I have no clue where I left it! I know its around DG Town somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me find my Brush? I really want to be a good Squire and become a Knight someday, but at this rate i'll never make it! Please help me! I'm only a lowly Squire, but i'll give you what little reward I can muster up! I promise!

-Squire

Did you ever find your brush?
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”