wow,really

Share stories and special moments with the community.
BlackLeaf

wow,really

Post by BlackLeaf »

not really an adventure...anyways,i was rolling around with my thief with 0 eval,when i saw this lonely orc.normal npc orc,nothing special.i happened to have a fireball wand obtained from a fellow player,and i decided it was the target upon wich i would have tried the toy.1 fireball,nothing.i was like "...rather ineffective,lets try again".2 fireballs,3 fireballs,10 fireballs,the orc was at like 80% health,and the wand gone.then i thought "wtf,now its personal,he must die,i will ebolt his pale green a**".ebolt 1,orc to 50%."gothca! (well,sort of)".ebolt 2, 15% "you deserve it.now fireball not to waste regs". fireball:nothing.damn it! ok,enough with you,explosion! explosion:nothing.wtf? ebolt again:nothing.ebolt #2, nothing.0 mana,orc health flatlined.meditation,eblot:nothing.meditation,ebolt,nothing.now i was mad.double meditation,explosion,ebolt combo (leet!),nothing!double meditation,filthy language,flame strike,and again nothing! the damn thing was still alive,with his stupid 5% health.o and i forgot,at some time in all this leet ebolting,i poisoned him.so he was still alive with 10 hp and extremely ill.but alive.
stop joking,all my pearl are gone,i lost the count of ebolts,i had 12 or 13 pearl in the biginning,it was like shoting a matrix's agent.now im serious.after some mean meditation,i summoned an earth elemental in anger an wrath,and watched joyfully while the powerful crature was smithing the green basterd ,finally erasing him from the active-mobiles-in-the-world list,hopefully forever.i loot his corpse and took his 46 gp.then recall to the bank to restok,but i cant because i have no pearl.start running.
and this end my tale.
now,the moral is:never spam awesome magic skill on someone unless you are rolling with evaluating intelligence.
"The single most important PVP spell,however,is Recall."
-T2A official strategy guide

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: wow,really

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Sounds like you were in town where magic has no effect. If that is not the case then he is just a leet pvper.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:idea:
Boondock_Saint wrote:Sounds like you were in town where magic has no effect. If that is not the case then he is just a leet pvper.
:idea:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

BlackLeaf

Post by BlackLeaf »

mein got!
now that you say,i was around cove.totally forgot magery does 0 damage in town.old age is start having the best out of me...

*starts leet-ebolting things outside of town*
"The single most important PVP spell,however,is Recall."
-T2A official strategy guide

Return to “Tales of Adventure”