A Vendor's Farce

Share stories and special moments with the community.
The Radical Larry

A Vendor's Farce

Post by The Radical Larry »

Citizens,

As many of you may already know, I am a but a man that enjoys his business and being about his business. The other day I was expeditiously crossing through Lord British's forest when I happened upon an establishment. This particular establishment was advertising as a purveyor of the black arts.

Never one to think i've learned all there is to know about business, I ventured forth into this establishment to see how they turned a coin.

The workers weren't much for conversation, but they did willingly display their wares. As I looked further, though, I noticed an alarming lack of true craftsmenship. I take these things quite seriously, as it is simply bad business to sell your customer items that weren't as advertised. Some say there is a sucker born every minute, but one sucker never made up for a lifetime of loyal business I say!

As I continued to look around, I realized that all of the items in this particular shop were knock-offs at best. Most of them were complete forgeries and worse!

I then noticed a washing tub that was full of the blackest corruption. It must have been from the owner attempting to wash himself of his own black deeds! I decided to clean this filth before someone else had to be subjected to it.

I scrubbed and scrubbed that tub until it was clean. Then I scrubbed it some more. I was in a bit of a rage over such foul business. I scrubbed till my hands were raw and bleeding. It left the water with a rather pinkish shade to it when I was done. I could have dumped the water out, but I chose to leave it instead as a testament to my hard work.

I hope the owner appreciated me taking the time to clean up his filth.

Note: The characters were replaced with other characters to protect the innocent.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A Vendor's Farce

Post by Menkaure »

Some may find this entertaining. I find it immature and fucking stupid.
Get a life dude. The guy put a black dye tub out there for everyone to use and was kind enough to do it and you turn it pink? Your the perfect example of a total fucking nerd who has nothing better to do. Touch a titty once in your life and maybe you'll realize ruining people's black dye tubs in a player run shard and then posting about it in a long rp post on the forums is a bit childish. Pathetic. You aren't scum, your just a pathetic nerd who is on the same level as Crack Shot, but at least Crack Shot has an excuse, he's like fucking 12 years old. What's your excuse?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Populus

Post by Populus »

Menkaure wrote:Some may find this entertaining. I find it immature and fucking stupid.
Get a life dude. The guy put a black dye tub out there for everyone to use and was kind enough to do it and you turn it pink? Your the perfect example of a total fucking nerd who has nothing better to do. Touch a titty once in your life and maybe you'll realize ruining people's black dye tubs in a player run shard and then posting about it in a long rp post on the forums is a bit childish. Pathetic. You aren't scum, your just a pathetic nerd who is on the same level as Crack Shot, but at least Crack Shot has an excuse, he's like fucking 12 years old. What's your excuse?
Quoted for all the hilarity.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

T3h D4ve

Post by T3h D4ve »

Scroats that are jealous of someone's dye tub. Nuf said.
Hope you get house looted dude and lose all your rares/resources, unless of course this was actually a rip off vendor, but I doubt it.....

The Radical Larry

Menkaure wrote:Some may find this entertaining. I find it immature and fucking stupid.
Did I get the upper hand in a business deal with you, Sir? You seem entirely too agitated about my efforts to clean up the shard.

Radical Larry

Post by Radical Larry »

This is serious business, Citizens!

Anomander Rake

Post by Anomander Rake »

Scamming is serious business to Radical Larry! :lol:

MortiKi

Post by MortiKi »

well done larry.
couldn't have done better myself. :)
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]

Bartez

Post by Bartez »

This was, and still is a scam house. I don't know what you're crying about Menkaure, but the douche got what he/she deserved.

GJ Larry!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Bartez wrote:This was, and still is a scam house. I don't know what you're crying about Menkaure, but the douche got what he/she deserved.

GJ Larry!
IF it Really was a scam house, then I take back what I said.

If it was an honest vendor and the guy was letting the public use his black dye tub. I stand by my statement.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Radical.Larry

Post by Radical.Larry »

We southern folk are keen to make justice by our own hand. This vendor house was indeed selling forgeries, for which justice was served to the culprit.

Zordak

Post by Zordak »

I don't understand how you were able to alter it

The Radical Larry

Sir! I take my business seriously! I would never divulge my trade secrets! :shock:

T3h D4ve

Post by T3h D4ve »

Bartez wrote:This was, and still is a scam house
Fair nuf, I apolgize, I didn't know if it was in jest or not, I retract my previous comment, keep at it Larry!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”