Guild NEW

Share stories and special moments with the community.
TriOminos

Guild NEW

Post by TriOminos »

What is the story with NEW. In the past week we had two different instances where two of my guild mates have been attacked from members of NEW unprovoked. One was killed and looted (city of the dead), other attacked while taming a frenzy in T2A, was not killed but still. Is NEW open season. I thought we were asked not to attack their members but now I feel retribution is in store. I can understand a few bad apples but this seems to becoming more common with them. I'm curious if others have run into the same.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guild NEW

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

They're just nubs like everyone else testing the waters. Definitely feel free to kill them though.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Epic tale of adventure. Needs more cow bell though.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

We understand this happens. Unfortunately, there is little we can do to prevent this when NEW is an open recruitment guild to any player who comes to us claiming he is new and needs help. However, NEW does have rules regarding this, and if the proper steps to reporting it happen, then you can help us keep NEW PK-free.

For more information on how to report these incidents please follow this link.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “Tales of Adventure”