cA Adventures: Save the blood elementals

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

cA Adventures: Save the blood elementals

Post by Downs »

As we all know, blood elementals are an endangered species in UO. Outside of Shame, they're rarely seen anywhere. When we heard there were a bunch of members of *F* molesting the rare elementals and disrupting their breeding cycle, we came to evict the vicious gang from the habitat.
WARNING PVP PHOTOS:

After the dirty business was done, I decided to follow up and see what the extent of their damage to the ecosystem of shame entailed. A recall to Moonglow and a gate hop later, i was at their guild house. Being the amazing thief that I am, I slipped in unnoticed and began poking around.

What I found was horrible! These monsters had taken artifacts collected by the blood elementals! I needed backup so I called in the most fashionable thief on the server, who never dies to dumb things like guards or people's nightmares:

Being the good citizens and NPC rights activists that we at cA are known to be, we had to return these items to the blood elementals. We cleaned up and then found xandy hiding in the corner, too scared and ashamed of what he had done to respond to us.

He knew what punishment awaited him and accepted it with honor.

After finishing up, I left our standard warning so that his misfit companions would know that we mean business.

The items that will eventually probably maybe be returned to the blood elementals:

Please remember to consider what your actions can do to our environment when satiating your never ending quest for shiny gold. cA is always watching.....
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Millerisfuntoplay

Re: cA Adventures: Save the blood elementals

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Justice has once again been served!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

hahaha this is great
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Pappy

Post by Pappy »

so was none of that locked down? how did you pick up all the boxes?

shonnie53
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by shonnie53 »

oh thank you so much for reminding me to clean house... damn I hate when company comes over and it is a mess. once again you have been the best of a friend and help me get the house in tip top shape.... and miller you are still a two timing chump - I know you only came over to get your things back that were taken from you a while back ... as far as the blood elements go I have a friend that is a vampire and he really needs the little tubes of blood you get from the blood elements , you know if you two would donate blood for the cause we would not have to go down there and take it...
boys what are we going to do with you two?
and we three know that pictures can be misleading, don't we boys...

as always your silent partner and fencer

Sally Susie neverdowell
Xandy

Downs

Post by Downs »

What's misleading? We getinto big ttrouble with populus if we lie
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

*Clap ..... Clap*

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

shonnie53
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by shonnie53 »

my friends I did not say you lied, what I said was pictures are deceiving.. please forgive me if I led you to believe that you thought I was saying you were. your guild is the best at what you do and I am truly amazed at your stealth and sneakiness. i give credit where credit is due. Mr. P should be proud and he should give you both a raise.

sally suzie neverdowell
Xandy

Populus

Post by Populus »

Downs wrote:What's misleading? We getinto big ttrouble with populus if we lie
This is true.

Great post, Miller & Downs. You both will receive a complimentary +5 ruin hatchet on behalf of cA.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Pro

Post by Pro »

mouthbreather pvpers omgwtfleet

Feraknight
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Feraknight »

8/10 for this, but if you would have taken the loot and laid it out in blood elemental area and screen shot it. Might be the best post I have ever seen!
Derrick wrote:It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

The Radical Larry

Post by The Radical Larry »

The noble White Fraternity needs to take another look at their business plans.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Feraknight wrote:8/10 for this, but if you would have taken the loot and laid it out in blood elemental area and screen shot it. Might be the best post I have ever seen!
+1,000,000 if you would have spelled out Downs in weapons and armor.

I am wondering if as part of their security inspections, does cA help repair broken hinges? or identify loose locks?

Cheers on playing the game! there's no other group I've seen that can keep at your work as well as you do, and still take the time to write up interesting stories on it.

I say a story is always better shared than horded.

- Jupiter

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

One time Populus asked me how I was doing. I said fine even though I was actually doing great. Somehow he knew, and then he kicked me out of the guild. :(

Good work though!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”