Report your Bridge of the 2 kings IDOC adventures and loots!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Greenhell

Report your Bridge of the 2 kings IDOC adventures and loots!

Post by Greenhell »

Hello all, for thos who don't know, the tower at the bridge of the 2 kings fell today at roughly 12:48'ish(?) EST. I have a small stone close by and am always watching this property for the owner as I wanted to buy it. Then earlier in the week I noticed the building starting to decay. I watched it over the days going from fairly to greatly worn then finally into IDOC at what I thought was about midnight on Saturday.

This was the first time I've ever witnessed an IDOC, so heres the story if you care to hear it.

I did some fishing around on-line and read in a few places that the IDOC stage lasts roughly 7 hours, some threads claimed to be able to time it down to the minute. Well, that was all horse shit. I started watching it closely around 2:30am off-screen with movies etc. Server restart came and went. 13 hours later the thing is still standing. I waited in some bushes just off the edge of the tower. A lot of people hugging the walls got destroyed by the filthy red state of North Korea. But still I waited with my little house deed in my bag ready to drop placement. I also got my other 2 accounts set up with deeds/macros and had them standing ready.

Nothing happened for a very loooong time. But around 12:45 I noticed a lot of activity. Up until this point there weren't many people there at all, but all of a sudden about a half a dozen people showed up n started running around and shit. I figured correctly that these people had a much more accurate drop time somehow. I wasn't sure what to expect, a noise or some animation but nope. Suddenly the tower just wasn't there anymore. I immediately hit the house placement macro I had set up, unfortunately the house couldn't be placed. People were still not reacting, so I tried a few more locations quickly. Unfortunately, it still wouldn't place and I was thinking its a grandfathered plot. By this time people were finally reacting, starting to pop gates and grab crates.

So I joined in and grabbed about 20 crates and a few other containers, making 3 trips, the final run of course coming up pretty dry. A funny thing happened tho, under some junk tables and deco cloth piles a little red pouch popped up, I think it is one of the holiday/event colored things, kind of a dark red. I grabbed it and went to move it and it disappeared, someone was a step quicker.

Another person got a great small house placement off on the west side of the plot. I continued trying to place East at this point but about a dozen people were milling around. I popped to the bank and went thru my crates. Here is the valuable (?) stuff I think I got.

2 wig stands
3 small rocks
pile of hay
cannonballs
piles of ingots of different colors layed out in diff. directions.
easter baskets/containers of various shapes/types
a whole shit ton of easter eggs and I mean like 200 of them
2 empty tubs (?)

I'm not sure what the current market value of this stuff is, if anyone cares to enlighten me. For waiting all that time I was really hoping to get a house placement. And out of 20 crates I dunno this seems like a small haul but again I don't know the value of this shit. And whats with the crap crafted crates? Thats just ghetto. But whats really killing me... I need to know what was in that little red pouch I missed by like a fraction of a second.

Anyone else wanna share what they got? Who got the 2 house placements?

Greenhell

Re: Report your Bridge of the 2 kings IDOC adventures and lo

Post by Greenhell »

Chatting witht the guy that got the small plot on the west ... he also scored the one on the East and dropped a Tower on the spot already! Amazing score... congrats again!!! The plot was the real prize imo. I think this is an iconic location, one of my favorites in-game. Close to Destard and the bridge of 2 kings right outside the front door. I cant say Im happy I didn't get a house jammed in there but Im glad this dude scored it its a real prize.

Also some other various stuffs, bone containers, vases, statues, silver, various semi-rares. More thick hays and some other nice stuffs I forgot :) Anyone else?

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Yeah this was an awesome spot. I lucked out and dropped both of those smalls and placed the tower. We will be hosting the first UOSA equal opportunity wedding in the next couple weeks here. Invitation will be sent out soon, so make sure you come and celebrate Populus and Millers big day at the tower of 2 kings!
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I'm wondering if it should now be officially renamed to "The Tower of Two Queens"?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

Whats next? Marrying Lizardmen? If we let this abomination proceed our toons will be sneaking off to get gay married all over the place!!

Downs

Post by Downs »

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=52949

Come on out and get your free stuff!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”