Franz Pfniffel and Jaxon's Sandals

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Jakob

Franz Pfniffel and Jaxon's Sandals

Post by Jakob »

The other night Franz made some successful business!
Last edited by Jakob on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

a swallow

Re: Franz Pfniffel and Jaxon's Sandals

Post by a swallow »

Congratulations on screwing over a 9 year old . . . . . Real cool . . . . . But I do like the comics.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

That guy is gonna quit. Earlier, he dropped 25k to pay Hax for a mare. I took it. Then, he gatehopped me on his new 50k short hair mare. My dexxer just happened to be hidden on the other side of the gate. :)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Not cool.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Awesome
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

a swallow wrote:Congratulations on screwing over a 9 year old . . . . . Real cool . . . . . But I do like the comics.
Many thanks mr a swallow! The Franz feels as though he has accomplished quite the task!

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic

Abramelin

Post by Abramelin »

Petty cash. If you are around the age of 9, good job, otherwise big deal. Ya robbed a kid. I bet you were doing the pee pee dance while you were taking screen shots. Who quits over 50k? Money isn't everything.

Magnus Bane

Post by Magnus Bane »

hmmm who knows all i know is, that kid is a fucking idiot.. hes 11 now and still a fucking idiot.. co owned me to his keep and left all his rares on the floor.. needless to say.. they went to blink for 150k

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Stfu corn hole. That's the only way you get anything in this game. stealing from your own guild makes you a piece of s*** in my eyes

farnk

Post by farnk »

Magnus Bane wrote:hmmm who knows all i know is, that kid is a fucking idiot.. hes 11 now and still a fucking idiot.. co owned me to his keep and left all his rares on the floor.. needless to say.. they went to blink for 150k
You're calling an 11yr old an idiot? And looting all his stuff? Your mother should slap you. I would say something about your dad too but the way it seems, you never had one.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

farnk, the protector of the little ones! Where does all this goodness come from? I thought you were the worst villain of them all!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

he might be one of them but I am also one, where is your house and I will show you.and I thank you for taking his back

Magnus Bane

Post by Magnus Bane »

a swallow wrote:he might be one of them but I am also one, where is your house and I will show you.and I thank you for taking his back
your signature still kills me every time i see you get pissy about your son's rares

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I'm only getting pissy when you open your mouth. Not about the rares, I could care less. Money comes and goes just but bitchs never go away. ;-)

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Magnus Bane robs an 11 year old kid of 150k and deems it appropriate to brag about it. More at 11.
^