Thank you Zeddmore/TheBeatle/"Wife" For Your Lewts!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Thank you Zeddmore/TheBeatle/"Wife" For Your Lewts!

Post by Capitalist »

So I heard my friends looted your newly purchased home of grandeur (viewtopic.php?f=72&t=54063) when you openly gated them into your splendidly, highly unsafe home from within Moonglow bank. They asked me to bring this to light so they could dump some lovely imagery of you not only losing excessive amounts of lewts, but also recalling in to fight me and dying in less than 8 seconds. As a token of gratitude for this introduction, a lovely gentleman met me at the same bank you love to drop gates inside of your home to and gifted me these appreciation ingots that you claim your wife mined. I would also like to thank these kind gentleman for sparing some of your large spell reflection collection with me. I think I'll wear it just to burn it out in spite of you.

Given that *F* is a roleplaying guild, I have one question. Are you The Sucker?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Re: Thank you Zeddmore/TheBeatle/"Wife" For Your Lewts!

Post by a swallow »

Sweet loots!! Gj!! This is why i play, just for the ppl that give stuff out for free!! WOOT!! +1
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Gork

Post by Gork »

It's shit like this that makes me have a LOCKED DOOR, MULTIPLE TABLE BLOCKS, AND USING DETECT 2 TIMES BEFORE AND AFTER ENTERING. ALSO, NEVER GATING FROM THE HOUSE OUT!

Boxcar Sean

Post by Boxcar Sean »

After stumbling into Zeddmore's wifes lair, I had to call in backup. Took us 35 mins of uninterrupted gating and dragging containers to polish the job off since none were locked down. All the while, his wife was macroing swords upstairs... Zedd returned before we could totally clean it out, but we managed to get 80% of what was obtainable. And to think I was simply doing my lockpicking rounds for skill ups.....

Lootz -
A bank check for 5k
A virtually indestructible shovel
checkers (both colors)
35+ vanqs
75+ powers
200+ force (all smelted)
50+ Invulnerability gearz
100+ fortification
ID/invis/reflect items out the ass
Holiday gifts of all kinds
35k boards
40k ingots (varying colors, thanks for mining wife now get back to work)
colored shipwreck pillows (and a shit ton of shipwreck loot)
4-6k each reg
7k scrolls
T-map library
7k arrows

Probably more, havent had a chance to sort everything yet. In total, more than 25 containers were lifted. Thanks for the donation, it is much appreciated!
Attachments
Foot in the door.JPG
Containers!.JPG
lootz.JPG

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

... in IRC whoever was crackin' jokes about you taking out the garbage for them is hilarious!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

By taking out their trash did they mean Zeddmore and his 8 second death? If so, lulz.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Vega wrote:By taking out their trash did they mean Zeddmore and his 8 second death? If so, lulz.
What's with all this useless trash talking? Zedd is one of the more upstanding people on this shard. I hope for him he didn't have all his eggs in one basket.
Dunno why you think he deserves this much hate. There's a difference between a "hey I pulled a cool UO move" and this... but yea, go ahead with your 4 mil giveaway Vega, people will still not like you. Mostly because you are.. well... this right here.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I play this shard specifically so people like me... obviously.

Storx

Post by Storx »

i love you vega... maybe one day i could be as disliked as you!
[16:18] <jaygee> theres a nobs born every day storx

[09:50] <Gandalf[7thson]> if you guys can't handle that everyone who plays this game isn't a greasy nerd with a fat wife then I dont know what to tell you guys

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

memememe wrote:
Vega wrote:By taking out their trash did they mean Zeddmore and his 8 second death? If so, lulz.
What's with all this useless trash talking? Zedd is one of the more upstanding people on this shard. I hope for him he didn't have all his eggs in one basket.
Dunno why you think he deserves this much hate. There's a difference between a "hey I pulled a cool UO move" and this... but yea, go ahead with your 4 mil giveaway Vega, people will still not like you. Mostly because you are.. well... this right here.
Personally, I was making fun of the people that were making fun of Boxcar saying that he was exaggerating......

From the limited experience I've had with Zed, he seems like a good dude, and while I think it sucks that this happened, it proves that basic security measures weren't enacted - thus providing a learning experience for everyone reading this, if not a good reminder to keep yo sheeeit safe.

....... PS .... F - Vega! ......

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I disagree, just keep your doors unlocked, make more portals out of your houses and keep the rich, well rich!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

to add to zeddmore's misery, he was flattened multiple times at the gy last night, i can throw up some death shots later
Image Image

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

yuk

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

Silent Killer wrote:to add to zeddmore's misery, he was flattened multiple times at the gy last night, i can throw up some death shots later

He's had a bad week then. Killed his guild mate, xandy, which had their guild house refresh runebook on them lol.

That's just an awful week for them. I feel their pain.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

they've had worse mass losses.. fought em like 3v7 at their GH a long time back, and they nearly all died
Image Image