A Fluffy Buny, A Mongoose, and a Dummy walk into a bar....

Share stories and special moments with the community.
spkeck

A Fluffy Buny, A Mongoose, and a Dummy walk into a bar....

Post by spkeck »

The following is brought to you by the Buttersworth Gang.

I was on my lowly PK in Hyloth and found someone who has alluded me for weeks, her name is Pink Fluffy Buny, with the assistance of my friend Gutter Slut, we killed her. It was a particularly lovely kill because she had ample opportunity to escape, especially considering we suck at PKing and PVP. We are thieves who use our PKs for our thieving advantage.

Put yourself in Pink Fluffy's foot. You just lost your runebook. Which funny enough had a rune in it titled "6ix L" which obviously meant an L-Shape. We had no idea it meant another PKs house.

We first recalled to the L-Shape on our thief, using a disguise kit so tracking would only reveal a generic NPC type name if they were smart enough to track. I then recalled on my PK and noticed a player named Amiko and a PK named Mongoose hanging out in the L-Shape. I presumed they were AFK but in a spot where I couldnt kill them. So I began EQing them. Amiko moved around and began healing Mongoose and himself so I felt rejected and I was a little saddy sad.

Even though I felt saddy sad, I decided that I would keep griefing them because I was bored and me and my thief friend were just having some good laughs on Skypie anyway. AND THEN IT HAPPENED. One of the characters jumped off their frenzied osterd giving me the chance to EQ them and make the osterd go bananas, because the shit is bananas, M O N G O O S E.

Mongoose Bo Bongoose Banana Fana Fo Fongoose Fe Fi Mo Mongoose... MONGOOSE!!!!! WEEE YEAH.

After he died either from my Meteor Swarm on the side foundation or from the Osterd itself, is irrelevant, it was entertaining and most comical. We decided to keep messing with them and see if we could coax them to come outside and chase me around a bit, giving ample time for my thief friend to slip inside.

SO, a Chaos member showed up by the name of Dredalaye. I started Eqing him while my thief friend was next to the door in hopes he would come out chasing after me. Unfortunately, for the first ten minutes he would only open the door and call me the n word plus lips at the end, as if people don't say that 24-7. I thought to myself, I hoped he would try to insult me with a more original approach, but I realized that we were dealing with a dummy. When dealing with dummy's the best thing to do is use their arrogance against them. Thus, I kept messing with him and EQing him until he opened the doors, came after me, and left them WIDE OPEN. Which was good because my thief friend (Mrs. Buttersworth) could then sneak in the L-Shape.

We thought, since this was Mongoose's place, that after he finished chasing me, in which i just ran around like an idiot allowing my friend enough time to get in there, that he would return to the L-Shape AND DETECT HIDDEN. But he failed to that because he thought no one could possibly be tricksie enough to get by him. But we did. Now, their L-Shape was obviously locked down with excellent security and there was no chance of us stealing anything. So, we had to decide what to do next. Well, after Dredalaye was tired of messing and hurling unoriginal and cliche insults at me, he removed his trash can, and went back to his secure side. I waited a few minutes and EQed him twice again down to 4percent of his life, and he didn't move, so my thief friend used Energy Bolt and wasted his ass from inside his own L-Shape. It was a perfect end to a wonderful evening of entertainment. I want to give thanks all around.

I give thanks for Mongoose and his TG crew for being seasoned veterans that don't do detect hidden every time they go in their L-Shape and for having idiotic guild members that die in their L-Shape against a bunch of raggedy thieves like us from the Buttersworth Gang, it is true we are no CA, but we have our moments. From the Keep Looting of Zeddmore to this, we have learned that most people are dummies. Don't be dummies like them, and don't let yourself be tricksied :).

Last edited by spkeck on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boxcar Sean

Re: A Fluffy Buny, A Mongoose, and a Dummy all go to a bar..

Post by Boxcar Sean »

VICTORYYYYY, you tricksie hobbitses...

Capitalist

Re: A Fluffy Buny, A Mongoose, and a Dummy all go to a bar..

Post by Capitalist »

lmfao!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Luerkh

Re: A Fluffy Buny, A Mongoose, and a Dummy walk into a bar..

Post by Luerkh »

Killing afk macroing toons and writing a story with screen shots... I find that not a very brag worthy event... well for you maybe... so *golf clap* you managed to kill people that were not there LOL...

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

Luerkh wrote:Killing afk macroing toons and writing a story with screen shots... I find that not a very brag worthy event... well for you maybe... so *golf clap* you managed to kill people that were not there LOL...

Hi Hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Its okayyyy we'll get you a tampon, is it your first time? There's no need to cwy hunny I wuvvvers you !!! come and play with me!

There's no bragiin in havin a good time! We didn't get in your house by an afk! Someone let us in and he wasn't macroing he was running around his L-Shape opening the door while someone stood next to him when he should of detected :) Don't be such a grumpy gus!!
Last edited by spkeck on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luerkh

Post by Luerkh »

Funny I don't see you... I came out and you ran and recalled... what 8 or 9 times... lol seems to me you cant kill much but an afk toon

Gork

Post by Gork »

TG, still amazing!

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

Luerkh wrote:Funny I don't see you... I came out and you ran and recalled... what 8 or 9 times... lol seems to me you cant kill much but an afk toon

Oh hunny! I'm not a killer!! We're thieves, pleasssseee tell me more about how you came yummm :) I like when yerr angrayyy baaabbaay

Luerkh

Post by Luerkh »

LoL yah thieves huh... funny how your thieves and stole not one thing... great work! fagsnack...

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

[quote="Luerkh"]LoL yah thieves huh... funny how your thieves and stole not one thing... great work! fagsnack...[/q

SO FIESTY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! THANKS FOR LETTING US IN!!! :) It's hard to let someone in your house while your afk, i dunno how you pulled that off!! But that is an amazing feat, girlie. Ohhh fagsnack...talk dirty to me some more pleeeeeeeeeease i love it. :) Get real bent out of shape and be more grumpierest i love when you do that, its so much fun!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The best part is that a guild known solely for having 1 good player, killing people in their houses, and having bots had their 1 good player die in their house due to a lack of a ban bot.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Vega wrote:The best part is that a guild known solely for having 1 good player, killing people in their houses, and having bots had their 1 good player die in their house due to a lack of a ban bot.
SICK BURN!!!!

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

Gork wrote:
Vega wrote:The best part is that a guild known solely for having 1 good player, killing people in their houses, and having bots had their 1 good player die in their house due to a lack of a ban bot.
SICK BURN!!!!

They said, afk toons, but whats funny is I was just EQing to start a diversion to get them to come outside, Mongoose dying was unexpected, but still funny, and whats sad is they was inside healing! whether afk healing or not, someone got off their osterd and was running around inside, and then they finally came outside and started chasing me, which was good because i wanted them too i just didnt think hed be dumb enough to leave his front door open and let us in lol! Then they got so angry! I love it! It's so much fun! I wish I could play with them all the time, because their soooooo grumpy and meanies :) !

I definitely didn't think they'd be so dumb as to not detect when leaving their door open, and then i never thought a thief would get the killing blow on the guy who let us in lol. But hey, if you can AFK let someone in your house, i givem props because that's awesome! It seems like a useless afk talent to have, but nevertheless i had some good laughs and they keep commenting on our story here and i wish they would continue to do so because its ever so fun to see the sand in their vag. :)

Boxcar Sean

Post by Boxcar Sean »

Funny I don't see you... I came out and you ran and recalled... what 8 or 9 times... lol seems to me you cant kill much but an afk toon

You were precasting explosion from inside your house, running out, mana dumping and running back inside before the doors would close. Purple recalled once or twice to reg up. Kinda hard to kill someone whos house humping O_o
Oh and you talking shit, from INSIDE your house 1v1, was priceless. and very racist.

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

as the afk guy i appreciate sharing the incident so i could relive it like i was there thank you