Me and me... 6am tales

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Me and me... 6am tales

Post by Capitalist »

As I'm watching YouTube videos like any sophisticated college student does through the wee hours of the night, the infamous me messages me asking if I'd like to have some fun. To which my response is always of course. He fills me in that my BEST friend Zeddmore is running around with 2 other clowns trying to 3v1 him, so he'd like to fight 2v3 and show them how bad they truly are. The details as received are:

[05:21] <[me]-goodme> lulz at hyth balron
[05:21] <[me]-goodme> *F* getting recalled in
[05:21] <[me]-goodme> to help a 1v1
[05:21] <[me]-goodme> :D
[05:22] <[me]-goodme> got time=

He could have stopped at "lulz at hyth balron".

So of course I bring my beastly geared Eo style trammy PvP bang bang dexxer. The story starts here.

We recall in, and I'm mashing Zeddmore, Freak Show (Detinher), and Chaos (CarNut)'s faces in on my dexxer as me starts wiping the floor with them. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that dexxers can't cast heal and I die. While looting me, me dies as well. 0-2! Special shout out to the balron who did half the damage!

Fortunately for us, we both have 10-15 7xGM chars ready and waiting with gear. We recall in, and these are the results when the three of them were confident.

My poor dexxers body :(

As displayed in the following screenshot, Freak Show with his 15 vanq war fork and Zeddmore with his uhm... genius... can't fight 2v2, so Chaos recalls in on his alt CarNut after getting ggbbqwtfpwnt on Chaos.

You died like a champ CarNut!

Total score: 4-2 whilst fighting 2v3 <- not a brag, just pointing out they blow

In total the loots involved several vanqs, some regs, pots, raw meat (your mounts were f***ing delicious), and one house key. Wait a second... it couldn't be to... viewtopic.php?f=38&t=54830 Zeddmore's keep, could it? We'll never know. Plus, I can't kick a downy dog while it's already down.

Until next time for a 6am me and me episode!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

memememe

Re: Me and me... 6am tales

Post by memememe »

Think the whole "fight" was at least 30 minutes of multiply people logging on their alts. Lot's of fun.

PS: If you weeners had ze balls to go orange Vega wouldn't have had to go red :D

spkeck

Post by spkeck »

he's keep already got looted by the buttersworth gang, having his keep key probably is useless :(

evilme

Post by evilme »

Oh darn... I am missing out on a lot of fun.

Unfortunately I have too much work on my hands right now to be playing. But I will be back in a couple of weeks!!

cheers,

me (the evil one)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Just happy to see a group fight outside of the gy. Looked like fun times!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

95% of my PvP is dungeon crawling or being called in for a hit on others fighting.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

memememe

Post by memememe »

Vega wrote:95% of my PvP is dungeon crawling or being called in for a hit on others fighting.
JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS TO ROLL THE GY WITH

Return to “Tales of Adventure”