Blackthornes wizardry of time

Share stories and special moments with the community.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Blackthornes wizardry of time

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Twisted tales scorched ash and root, ginseng, mandrake, black pearl eye of newt...I felt the bard of balrons, An entanglement of imagination,...Panpipe an Archaic malformation of soul. How many more twisted here in the unmade, in the changeling freak a thief of identity and a rogue.

For the abomination even in death serves a purpose....the ether realm the gate to which we are shrouded in a light glimmer of mist to awake. Wounded in our imperfections one and all. So death leads to the trap of the twin souls of Balrons where God meets God in a dog eat dog world.

Terrathon Keep a most archaic design.

Be it a trap of Gateway. The Universal Egg...the past of Sosaria, the middle earth realm, the star room where before there had not shone any nor was there rain. And how could this child should know?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Blackthornes wizardry of time

The trappings were they not Archaic? Where is the priest of a shattered world, the lands lost to time standing still waiting to be awoken. For I am a great healer except in the midst of battle and so I am fallen so each of us must fall. The blue spirit between the true shrines did arise the pathway of the silver serpent. Which even in death is led to eternal life...wanderer healer...many who are lost return and some who were lost find their way to one greater
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Now where to find the Phoenix who laid an egg of wyrm in flames...born cold in the depths of hell froze over. The lesser of the two remains...the fight in hell which I spoke. Meeting one's self face to face. A hidden door to find treasure. A nightmare unleashed and death as it's rider...and strange thing I thought there were no ice ostards...and there plain as day death took me away in the gentle fields of stealth not Grandmastered but Fathered the ancient secret of the game...as I seen the beast die besides all I had remained.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

and some would think it was sad in the Death the ancient secret...but the philosophy Subrosa secret under the rose a vow to the grave never to tell a soul, about how he often wondered about death but let others take his life rather then do in his own.

For many times wandered the Ghost.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

And through the needle an eye .... he never ressed but by the shrines. Physician heal thyself...said his humble knight for a squire who opened the door to the gate....always letting me go first as I am not the one scared to die but always the first in battle being he was always ready. I prove the point to make the stitch, all abominations serve purpose. Even the over eager knight....which I made the mightiest to serve like I was some despot King.

For even the High is a Jester in this circus...amidst the burning fields of glory wrapped in the poison of the armies of warring guilds...to which the whole purpose of the order was chaos.
The shattered crown of thorns of chaos and that of the silver order of the serpent. The two headed arose...all with earned wages.

The twist of pan's pipe _Y_ the tree of knowledge...the children of Ettin torn by two worlds collide, Meteor Swarmed down and more rose as they died....hell was seeping.

They had come to serve two masters....and for that confusion was brought war.

So be this world like no other for the Ettin is a hewn tree and forsaken branch, baring its father for a weapon. Never seen I such blasphemy. I looked at my own branch...and realized the depths of me as I struck down to be the end of it. Inside every man a monster...my wisdom rewarded with coin.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”