Short Adventure: It's not dad's fault...

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Downs

Short Adventure: It's not dad's fault...

Post by Downs »

While protecting the wildlife of the Britannia Dungeons, I stopped in town to restock and saw a curious moongate in the back room of a bank. You typically don't see moongates in these areas, so I looked to see what was going on. On the other side, Soulbreaker was waiting with his door wide open. An invitation to come inside!

He was then joined by who I later discovered was his dad, but had to leave for a few minutes

It was then that I decided to test the bonds of this family. I found a chest containing 38,000 gold pieces and a few thousand of each reg. I skillfully removed these from the home, but was noticed whilst moving the goods.

They ran through the gate with me, but I was able to deposit the stash in a safe place. I then went through to see how my experiment would play out.

The lies then began
It was at this point that I knew i would not return the goods, as he was slandering his father's good name

the berating of his father continued

Notice that I was revealed. This happened about 5 times, and then they hatched a plan to kick me out of their home. Purple pots flew everywhere and they began fighting each other

I snuck away upstairs and was followed, when attacked, I saw a map in his pouch & snatched it before showing myself out.

The lesson here is that you should respect your father or cA will take all your regs and gold.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Short Adventure: It's not dad's fault...

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I never know why people put gold in their house.. Seems kind of stupid.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Boondock_Saint wrote:I never know why people put gold in their house.. Seems kind of stupid.
We always kept pk gold, but we locked it down.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Downs

Post by Downs »

We display our pk gold, but the average Joewho operates out of it, should keep it banked.

On second thought, don't keep it banked. It's safer in your home
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Boondock_Saint wrote: I never know why people put gold in their house.. Seems kind of stupid.
most people have a gater in a secure area or recall to their house to log off right away. My room mate and I both play and I have an extra computer so if I ever decide to do so I can hit a single button on the other keyboard and a gate pops and is quickly dispelled.

If you are red you don't bank anywhere but Buc's and so usually do not bank.

If there are spies who are watching banks they will take note of your build and suspect you are out hunting (or buying regs) and determine for themselves where you may be headed. If you keep returning to the same bank and general area you are in danger of being town killed. Another thing your recall spot may be blocked, cities are more likely then not to have lazy irc chatroom griefers. If your recall spot is blocked they will begin combing hotspots.

IF you are doing trades the same thing. "Follow me to the bank"...gate opens you are dead "Oh man I didn't accept the trade window and they killed us both and the items fell".

Most business should be done in your residence. With three accounts per person it is very easy to target grey/red in a gated area with bot security if your gate area is boxed in and you run a sequence macro of detect hidden between them timing it in division.

I sometimes act like I am dragging an overweight container ( filled with useless garbage) through a gate to catch jumpers and kill them.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Downs the new Maury Povich
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Frank White

Post by Frank White »

Awesome , love these stories . Wish there where more of them :) keep up the good work

Downs

Post by Downs »

Frank White wrote:Awesome , love these stories . Wish there where more of them :) keep up the good work
Follow the link below in my signature, or this one:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=38692

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:
Boondock_Saint wrote: I never know why people put gold in their house.. Seems kind of stupid.
most people have a gater in a secure area or recall to their house to log off right away. My room mate and I both play and I have an extra computer so if I ever decide to do so I can hit a single button on the other keyboard and a gate pops and is quickly dispelled.

If you are red you don't bank anywhere but Buc's and so usually do not bank.

If there are spies who are watching banks they will take note of your build and suspect you are out hunting (or buying regs) and determine for themselves where you may be headed. If you keep returning to the same bank and general area you are in danger of being town killed. Another thing your recall spot may be blocked, cities are more likely then not to have lazy irc chatroom griefers. If your recall spot is blocked they will begin combing hotspots.

IF you are doing trades the same thing. "Follow me to the bank"...gate opens you are dead "Oh man I didn't accept the trade window and they killed us both and the items fell".

Most business should be done in your residence. With three accounts per person it is very easy to target grey/red in a gated area with bot security if your gate area is boxed in and you run a sequence macro of detect hidden between them timing it in division.

I sometimes act like I am dragging an overweight container ( filled with useless garbage) through a gate to catch jumpers and kill them.
Yeah I understand that, but when i do something like send a gate to rescue my fencer when I'm bored killing liches I lock the gold down. I would understand the red part as well, but hunting while red seems a little strange. They were both blue here I think, however you make some good points.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Keep gold in the home for buying horses

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Downs wrote:... as he was slandering his father's good name
How outrages to be so disrespectful of his father! Thine actions were very wise master Downs! Indeed justice has prevailed!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

evilme

Post by evilme »

Mr Pfniffel!! so nice to see you back!

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

I come and go from time to time. Somewhat like Gandalf. Aye... like Gandalf.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Return to “Tales of Adventure”