FDA - You are the weakest link, goodbye Rd. 2

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Re: FDA - You are the weakest link, goodbye Rd. 2

Post by Capitalist »

Freak Show wrote:
Freak Show wrote:*Golf clap*
I am sure you feel proud killing me 3 times with my Noob spear :) congrats I am sure you are a happy little boy!!!
I didn't even see you bump this with a prerequisite to a murderers butthurt. Let the screenshots do the talking, as they show you running. Trinsic, so close but so far.

Please note that the "newbied spear" is a kryss. That kryss however was not newbied, unless that is that UOSA staff has permitted item bless deeds for eminently accurate kryss of vanquishing. If so, I do apologize and ask for my honor to be restored through community forgiveness. I bid you adieu.

Eternal bumps for unforgiving valor. Thank you gentleman.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: FDA - You are the weakest link, goodbye Rd. 2

Post by Capitalist »

Glory bump:

Jay aka Happy Face with incognito. My odds were devastating. Three of them and one of me, yet I triumphed through their pitiful coward like attacks and slay this murderer with my two hands!

1v3 shmun vs 3, pfft. My glory and honor shall not be challenged by cowardice murderering fools! My axe lay thee down, and my axe shall lay thee down soon again.

Until then, stay safe Brittanians!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.