Stop Animal Cruelty; Give Congressman Minimum Wage!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Stop Animal Cruelty; Give Congressman Minimum Wage!

Post by Capitalist »

Vega [Helper, NEW]

As I was on my way out of my 7x7 small house with my fresh pair of neons I was like what's up homie g funk and my ninja AOLScreenName7118 showed me a sheep farm to go profit at. I thought "Wonderful, for it is I, Vega who searches a fair source of revenue that only a hard working honorable man can acquire." After our long walk through a wicked forest filled with Rammar lag, I found a horrible sight of animal cruelty. Of course, my first reaction was:

After I combed my hair and had some deep thought, this is the result.

Then a man by Nikon and Orminothology took me to his house and showed me his sheep. I soon realized that this business was cruel, as you can see his sheep boxed into small areas defecating all over themselves. So,

As per my honorable duty of exterminating all sheep from their torturers, I took a stroll through Britain.

Having accidentally murdered a man named Someus, I turned red on my poor character. However, there was an honorable man that went by Sordu who realized my mistakes and offered me a resurrection! I was elated!

After accepting my res, it seems Lord British sent his knights to cut my head off. Well, Sordu... again... being... honorable... oh fuck it he tried to res a red twice. LOL

Until next time, stay safe Britannians!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Stop Animal Cruelty; Give Congressman Minimum Wage!

Post by Francois424 »

As a Shepherd, I tried protecting my sheep with the help of the town guards...
Unfortunately, in a world with infinite lives and where blues can stack the odds against someone... what's a poor Shepherd to do ?
I... I ran away. *wipes tears off face* :cry:

That was fun tho... :mrgreen:

Boxcar Sean

Re: Stop Animal Cruelty; Give Congressman Minimum Wage!

Post by Boxcar Sean »

Thought chumbucket quit, oh thats right, he did.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”