The fall of the Kingdom of Ascalon

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Bixby Legbone

The fall of the Kingdom of Ascalon

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Ever since I began playing on UOSA, The Kingdom of Ascalon, has been a player town referenced within rune libraries. However, the only time I ever saw anyone in the Kingdom was the occasional tamer accessing their pets via the local stable-master. Months and months have passed since then, and it was starting to look like this area might remain inactive for the remaining future. We are not fans of those large swaths of real estate which are never used, but continually refreshed.

The guild Obsidian Sun had enough of this nonsense. We raided The Kingdom of Ascalon, destroying it's walls and plundering the loot. Any relics of this forgotten kingdom will eventually be put on display in a museum for the enjoyment of UOSA historians. We have rebuilt this town anew.

Dyne

Re: The fall of the Kingdom of Ascalon

Post by Dyne »

We have located and secured the bones of the former King of Ascalon as well as the guild charter and he will receive a proper burial befitting a King.

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

Good Story!

I wish I was there! ;)
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

RIP MapOMatic?

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

chumbucket wrote:RIP MapOMatic?
He's definitely not resting in peace...his ghost is still haunting the area and even following us as far as the tower of 2 Kings during guild events/meetings!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”