Wu the Horse

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Treysta

Wu the Horse

Post by Treysta »

The event that's going on today.

^

Malaikat

Re: Wu the Horse

Post by Malaikat »

I try to be very pro-uosa in my posts, but I can't hold back. Since when did 5 newbs blowing up a horse become an event? That isn't a "here's some shots of the event" picture. It's a "then this happened...unfortunately..." picture.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I actually thought about commenting about how shitty his screenshots were shortly after the event. There was 5 of them and the first one (this) had the least people. There were 14 people. He seriously took the worst possible screenshots of me IDing stuff after it died and a few people up on a ledge scattering.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

And what, pray tell, did you get after PvMing the hell out of a horse for 5 hours?

3 stacks of gold, a girly handbag, and a lute you say? Why, I can't think of a better way to spend my Monday.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Trophies and perfect vanqs. But yeah, girly handbags. Don't you worry at all (Wednesday btw) Mal, stay far far away from these events. I don't want you getting any of those 900 stacks of gold or girly handbags. I'm trying to corner the market ya know?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

This is the closest I've come to an event in the last three or four months...

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Malaikat wrote:I try to be very pro-uosa in my posts, but I can't hold back. Since when did 5 newbs blowing up a horse become an event? That isn't a "here's some shots of the event" picture. It's a "then this happened...unfortunately..." picture.
It was pretty mediocre, but why would you complain about an event, regardless of how unspectacular it is?
Capitalist wrote:I actually thought about commenting about how shitty his screenshots were shortly after the event. There was 5 of them and the first one (this) had the least people. There were 14 people. He seriously took the worst possible screenshots of me IDing stuff after it died and a few people up on a ledge scattering.
I only went to the first Wu spawn and took screenshots of it below the ledge, above the ledge, and after it died so people could see what the monster looked like.
Malaikat wrote:And what, pray tell, did you get after PvMing the hell out of a horse for 5 hours?
I was there for about 5 minutes. The first Wu only dropped a few weapons and gold piles.
^

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Then this happened...unfortunately.
Treysta wrote:
Malaikat wrote:I try to be very pro-uosa in my posts, but I can't hold back. Since when did 5 newbs blowing up a horse become an event? That isn't a "here's some shots of the event" picture. It's a "then this happened...unfortunately..." picture.
It was pretty mediocre, but why would you complain about an event, regardless of how unspectacular it is?
Capitalist wrote:I actually thought about commenting about how shitty his screenshots were shortly after the event. There was 5 of them and the first one (this) had the least people. There were 14 people. He seriously took the worst possible screenshots of me IDing stuff after it died and a few people up on a ledge scattering.
I only went to the first Wu spawn and took screenshots of it below the ledge, above the ledge, and after it died so people could see what the monster looked like.
Malaikat wrote:And what, pray tell, did you get after PvMing the hell out of a horse for 5 hours?
I was there for about 5 minutes. The first Wu only dropped a few weapons and gold piles.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”