Tarashima

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Tarashima

Post by Capitalist »

As I made my rounds through the terrifying seas of Brittania, I noticed a beautifully decorated home. At once, I knew that I recollected this home and identified it as the flirting female of NEW, Tara! In my admiration of her copied decorating skills, I went to envy her works. Shortly after, I found out that not only had she been such a gracious bagged milk sucking Canadian and left the door open, but she left the entire house open for public access. What a lady!

Of course I took action and immediately invited my friends to peek around!

As a seeker of all that is beautiful, I feel it would be disrespect to my beloved community of voyeurs to not share the beautiful decoration.

However, as sophisticated and glorious as I perceived the decoration to be, I felt like I had to contribute. Lucky for me, she already had a bunch of dyed furniture and items around! I tell you, what a gal.

I jest not with you about my fine expertise my friends. In my search of more furniture I happened to find some things that someone so dedicated to the pursuit of altruism should never have had to begin with! So, I did what any good person would do. I took her rares, reagents, armor, and weapons and promptly donated them to West Britain Bank's roof. I didn't have the foresight unfortunately to take any printable photos, as it was completely necessary to realize the dire need the roof had for her items. I do however have one screenshot, because why not?

In total, West Britain Bank roof today saw 33-38k of each reagent, force, power, and vanquishing halberds, endless amounts of kegs, rares that I happened to nab from her secures (shh don't tell anyone), and an unbelievably adorable holiday trinket that is a chocolate Easter bunny.

Fear not ladies and gentleman, I understand that she is the Anna Nicole Smith version of Mother Teresa for these lands. I could never, ever have been disrespectful enough to not leave her a note of my gratitude.

Until next time, stay safe Brittanians!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Garillo

Re: Tarashima

Post by Garillo »

She is an excellent host from the looks of things!
The dice are always loaded and the cards are always stacked. Let's not play the game any other way.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I have to agree, I was astonished.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Priceless. Wish I had been playing to experience your generosity :) Great break in story!

...as the late great Rick James would say... "fuk yo couch nigga".

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

I laugh... until it happens to me. :lol:

Did something similar happen again on 05/11? I ask because WBB roof was riddled with several force/power weps and very low end 'rares' (e.g., paint/brushes, wire, etc).

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I trash bombed someones house with a bunch of stuff on 5/11 that included items like that. It could have easily just been dropped/chopped on WBB roof as a result.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote: In total, West Britain Bank roof today saw 33-38k of each reagent, force, power, and vanquishing halberds, endless amounts of kegs, rares that I happened to nab from her secures (shh don't tell anyone), and an unbelievably adorable holiday trinket that is a chocolate Easter bunny.
= Image
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

LNE

Post by LNE »

Wow, owned.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”