The Adventures of Tyrone Biggums (The Lesbian Episode)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Tyrone Biggums

The Adventures of Tyrone Biggums (The Lesbian Episode)

Post by Tyrone Biggums »

Let me preface this story by saying I have held on to this for over a year because I couldn't decide if it would be wrong for me to post this intimate affair, but the time has come. I don't know if these people still even play, and if they are offended, well sorry. :P

It all started one day when I woke up and realized I had smoked all of my rocks the night before, so I set out to try and score some more crack to smoke. From my experience I have found the best way is to sneak around and look at what people have and if I want it I take it. Sometimes I get away, sometimes I don't. This particular fine evening I found myself wandering around in the city of Skara Brae when I stumbled upon two fine ladies (Nina and Miller Light) in a secluded room. One of them was naked! I thought, they may be trying to hide something in there, maybe even some crack?? So I stealth my way in the room unnoticed and let me tell you what I saw:

Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.03.jpg
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.03-1.jpg
I quickly realized they were having a very intimate conversation, so I decided to wait on taking a look in their bags to just see if I could see any action.

Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.04.jpg
This was getting good, I had to take a seat! Nina starts to pace the room, I wonder if she thought they may have company? They did! :lol:

The conversation began to turn towards "last night". What did I miss?

Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.07.jpg
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.07-2.jpg
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.08.jpg
Oh, Cherries and Whipped Cream aye? I thought I smelled something dirty in this room.
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.08-3.jpg
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.09-1.jpg
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.13.jpg
This was about the extent of what I witnessed but they must have really been going at it the night before. And of course the only way for them to end the conversation:
Tyrone Biggums_5-17_20.15.jpg
I guess the real question is, what kind of person is behind that character? Are they both men? Both Women? 1 of each? Who knows! I just thought this was too good not to share! In the end I didn't get the rocks I was looking for but I did get an entertaining show!
I smoke rocks!!!

Tyrone Biggums

Re: The Adventures of Tyrone Biggums (The Lesbian Episode)

Post by Tyrone Biggums »

^
I smoke rocks!!!

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

lol miller is a dude i believe

janicki

Post by janicki »

Tyrone Biggums,
Just so you know, Miller Light is a dude. I am Miller Light. sorry to dissapoint you on your wanting some Lesbo action. Maybe next time you will find it

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

janicki wrote:Tyrone Biggums,
Just so you know, Miller Light is a very desperate dude. I am Miller Light and I am desperate for pixel lovin'. sorry to dissapoint you on your wanting some Lesbo action. Maybe next time you will find it
Fixed

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Miller Light is Crystalline's son (NHG leader). Nina is a 40 something who quit when Eric, her, and like 8 other *F* were practicing "field fights" with 25 vanqs and charged hallies outside of Minoc. When news was heard of this, 2 others and I went out there and killed 6 of them. She quit because she lost a power + DB hally or something. Either way, it's a she. Eric has come back and re-quit twice after that episode, but it's good to know that she came back after half a year too.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

"Where'd you think I got this suit?"

*shimmy shake left* ... *shimmy shake right*
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Return to “Tales of Adventure”