Thank you Dunder Mifflin for da lewts

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Thank you Dunder Mifflin for da lewts

Post by Myrnae »

Who says playing a PK doesn't pay sometime? So I am running to Chaos from the Trinsic event area.. partly because I haven't updated my UOAM in quite awhile since I used to IDOC and because Spirituality won't res me because I can't walk to the ankh because of the missing steps.. Anywho, I am running up Chaos Valley and see a house that I thought was Teff's a few weeks earlier (that turned out not to be) and decided to walk in as a ghost.. looky here the guy didn't lock down a table... what kind of loot does he have?? So I go snooping upstairs.. hmmm regs stacked on the table, not locked down.. gold piles.. hmm

So I go up to Chaos to res and walk back... whoa the left door opens. So I jump on Jessie and proceeded to dry loot your tower. t-Maps, logs, regs, and gold went home with me, and everything else I couldn't chop or throw away is my gift to you. I went ahead and tested the rune to your small home upstairs that you had locked down.. good job on securing your smaller crib.

Thanks for playing UOSA. Anytime you need a security audit, holla @ me, I'll give you my bitch discount.

Capitalist

Re: Thank you Dunder Mifflin for da lewts

Post by Capitalist »

I love you Myrnae, but god damnit.

This guy plays all the time and is a good sport about everything. Hydroxide already had looted him when we rolled 5 PKs deep, got his keys, and also drylooted him. Once we realized that he didn't have all that much, we gave it back and one of our guys spent an hour teaching him every part of house security.

What all did you get? I'll buy it back.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

ok dokey I will be nice this time!! :)

Have him PM me and I will bring it back for free.. I hate seeing good people get dicked and Hydroxide is an old buddy of mine too from back when I started on UOSA .. so I will trust his judgment and your input on this. I think Dunder needs remedial security training..

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

WTF ? How far have we fallen??

Returning house lewts?? NEA.

FFS, dude owns a Tower. Was looted before, didn't learn. Lock yer doors, derp ? Derpa Derp?

Damn man. 'Scuze me, I'm gonna go puke.
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

It's a one time thing trust me.. plus if it were a huge score I would be more inclined to keep it. What can I say, Hydroxide helped me get started here and Vega has always been cool with me... Besides, my charity expires 24 hours from my original post so he better PM me quick.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Offer rescinded, thank Vega for being an animal stealing POS. Lost credibility as a "friend".

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Stop giving animals to Ursula and you'd never lose an animal. Be butthurt about me killing Ursula please <3
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Talk about a range of emotions! *golf clap*
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Tales of Adventure”