You see: public notice of recent deeds

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Anna

You see: public notice of recent deeds

Post by Anna »

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Let it be known that Joe, the Mayor of Delucia, hath decreed that a posting of those who are "Good", as well as "Evil", be placed in an area of public viewing! This posting is to be updated weekly and pertains to only those names of characters shown in the associated proof. An official seal of said virtuous tendency shall be awarded to those at the end of each week!

Good:
Joe "the Mayor of Delucia"
Jessie K Jepsen
Tressia

Evil:
Jax Virgo
xX

Here are the rules:
Deeds can be submitted by ANYONE, so be wary all you trouble makers!
Only the most recent TIMESTAMPED screen shot of the deed will be accepted.
Only screen shots AND a description of the deed will be considered, we require hard evidence!
Submitting a deed of the same nature (good or bad) is unnecessary, as there are no rewards for being the most "deedly".
Falsification of records are punishable by banning... followed by beheading.
Karma does not reset at the end of each week, nor does it fade away.

Warnings:
This is not a trash talk forum, this is a place to boast deeds of yourself and others. If you feel the need to do so, please use the Trash Talk Forums.
Do not spam repeated screenshots of the same types of deeds!
For example: if someone is considered Evil already, posting the 10 deathshots of him murdering you is unnecessary and will be considered trash talk.
You may however, submit "like content" if it was taken at a later time.
For example: if the Evil person decides to do some good deeds after killing you, you may put up that screenshot of him killing you AFTER he submitted the photo for the good deed.
Last edited by Anna on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anna

Re: You see: public notice of recent deeds

Post by Anna »

Here you will see Joe, Jessie K Jepsen, and Tressia performing a good deed: Supplying the town of Delucia with a public sheep farm for new anyone to enjoy their fluffy goodness :)

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

Jax Virgo purple potting me from a gate at the Delucia bank ;)

Syphilis_Jack

Post by Syphilis_Jack »

Anna wrote:Here you will see Joe, Jessie K Jepsen, and Tressia performing a good deed: Supplying the town of Delucia with a public sheep farm for new anyone to enjoy their fluffy goodness :)

Notice the ghost in this pic. How do we know this wasn't homicide by sheep??? :lol:
I can't stand.. to see my own reflection, 'cause I see the monster they tell me that I am...

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

And ..... AND .... how do we know they weren't having SEX with the sheep?

Anna

Post by Anna »

I think you guys are gunna need some screenies to back those stories up :) It is true my love of sheep is as wild as they are fluffy, but without any proof, I cannot in good faith award myself any negative karma...

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

The Town Killer xX, attacking poor defenseless sheep farmers in Delucia. on 9-11-2014 in the wee morning hours while the sheep were at rest.

~Jess

Syphilis_Jack

Post by Syphilis_Jack »

Jack, having had too many bottles of liquor, stumbles into NEW HQ to relieve himself.
Attachments
new.JPG
I can't stand.. to see my own reflection, 'cause I see the monster they tell me that I am...

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

evil moves in silence
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I didn't even see Joe's name on the Delucia ballot this past electoral season. Rise Against Corruption..
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I'd like to submit a bad deed by Joe:

As you can see, Joe tricked me into admitting how much I'd like to pay for charges and then promptly announces she'll pay more!

Bad deed! Behead her!
^

Anna

Post by Anna »

As a trustworthy businessman, as you claim your self to be, you should understand that certain businesses will charge a premium for their prices. While you may want to buy those ID charges in an efficient manner in your business... meaning your own personal identification of your items... I would have another use for those same said charges. In my particular case I would end up using those charges to identify a large quantity of unprocessed loot in other peoples endeavors. But this is neither here nor there, hun. This forum is about morality and in this case, undercutting the competition does constitute immorality. So I am denying your request to give myself negative karma points based solely on the argument that "Good business... is bad".

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

Anna wrote:As a trustworthy businessman, as you claim your self to be, you should understand that certain businesses will charge a premium for their prices. While you may want to buy those ID charges in an efficient manner in your business... meaning your own personal identification of your items... I would have another use for those same said charges. In my particular case I would end up using those charges to identify a large quantity of unprocessed loot in other peoples endeavors. But this is neither here nor there, hun. This forum is about morality and in this case, undercutting the competition does constitute immorality. So I am denying your request to give myself negative karma points based solely on the argument that "Good business... is bad".

spoken like the true governor of a corrupt commonwealth!
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I know who's not getting my vote next election.
^

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Wonder wrote:
Anna wrote:As a trustworthy businessman, as you claim your self to be, you should understand that certain businesses will charge a premium for their prices. While you may want to buy those ID charges in an efficient manner in your business... meaning your own personal identification of your items... I would have another use for those same said charges. In my particular case I would end up using those charges to identify a large quantity of unprocessed loot in other peoples endeavors. But this is neither here nor there, hun. This forum is about morality and in this case, undercutting the competition does constitute immorality. So I am denying your request to give myself negative karma points based solely on the argument that "Good business... is bad".

spoken like the true governor of a corrupt commonwealth!
Corrupt common wealth consists of paying more for a product than others are willing to pay? your views might be twisted a bit?
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl