Rose = bongy, or bongy = Rose?

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Rose = bongy, or bongy = Rose?

Post by Capitalist »

So, I'm having some nice late night red pot duels with Uncle Charlie for silver. Rose is all "I'z looking for poutine and a fight!" in IRC. Needless to say, my experience with Rose has been nothing that would even in Canada be considered a "fight". However, after fighting Uncle Charlie I start to put my hally to Rose's face. To my surprise, he doesn't suck nearly as much dick as the way he speaks would typically entail. So I kill myself with a gheal fizzle the first fight and die. Second fight, he dies. Third fight, I run out of red pots after specifically asking him to bring a red keg 3x before he went to grab regs since I was going to fight in the meantime. Fourth fight, he dies. Then I happened to scroll down my journal in the middle of the fight out of typical suspicion for players like bongy and Eo, and look what I find.

Now, Uncle Charlie here says he saw him chugging all of the other fights as well. I only saw it one fight before and just let it slide. After being confronted about it since we stopped fighting mid-fight the 5th time, his reaction after dying was. "guess I did, I'm down to 11 pots." He started the remainder of the fight with 12 pots. Scum. Absolute scum. I should have seen if he was even using a GM hally.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Rose = bongy, or bongy = Rose?

Post by Roser »

You should have died on the last fight, that noob wall of stoner saved your life!

I drank a couple yellows over 4 long ass fights due to my rusty butterfingers, but that doesn't make me a heroin addict sir.

Capitalist

Re: Rose = bongy, or bongy = Rose?

Post by Capitalist »

PURGE THE POPPY!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”