cA Adventure: [NEW] Home Security

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Jakob

cA Adventure: [NEW] Home Security

Post by Jakob »

A rather fortunate occasion!

Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Drunk Ninja
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: cA Adventure: [NEW] Home Security

Post by Drunk Ninja »

lol
Last edited by Drunk Ninja on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

wow! So this is your 3rd house you have looted in 2 years! Maybe in 10 years you will have looted 30!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Looks like Miller forgot to loot that little drop of hate from his castle.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Downs wrote:Looks like Miller forgot to loot that little drop of hate from his castle.

BOOM!

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Downs wrote:Looks like Miller forgot to loot that little drop of hate from his castle.
^ Hihi!

a swallow wrote:wow! So this is your 3rd house you have looted in 2 years! Maybe in 10 years you will have looted 30!
Can I trust this information is accurate mr a swallow? I haven't kept count of such things, but it would be interesting to have some statistics. Did you make a thorough and dedicated research scanning the forums?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic

catweasle

Post by catweasle »

First of all I would like to say thank you for pointing out the fact i had low security. Still the way how you tricked me with pretending to need a gate to safe your dead alt in Fire wasn't really polite, You call my guild evil, People that know me, know im no evil at all. I give away muh stuff, help where I can.

That why I was hoping in negotiating over how I get my stuff back. Please name your prize.

Milliband

Post by Milliband »

catweasle wrote:First of all I would like to say thank you for pointing out the fact i had low security. Still the way how you tricked me with pretending to need a gate to safe your dead alt in Fire wasn't really polite, You call my guild evil, People that know me, know im no evil at all. I give away muh stuff, help where I can.

That why I was hoping in negotiating over how I get my stuff back. Please name your prize.
You were just g8ing my dead bard out! Sadly no affiliation to CA.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=37675 - Violent Library all your Runebook needs.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37676&p=326480#p326480 - Taming Bible explained.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

They will not trade for goods. They "Think" they are the best at Looting, but they are slow and hateful.

I on the other hand looted wwwaaayyyyy more then your crew considering i am only 1.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Milliband

Post by Milliband »

a swallow wrote:They will not trade for goods. They "Think" they are the best at Looting, but they are slow and hateful.

I on the other hand looted wwwaaayyyyy more then your crew considering i am only 1.
You sound quite bitter, and if i know my online games, certainly a virgin and a nerd.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=37675 - Violent Library all your Runebook needs.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37676&p=326480#p326480 - Taming Bible explained.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Haha. way off, sounds like you don't know you're online games

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

I give glory to any house looting deed! Regardless of player, guild, gender, ethnicity, PK or innocent, nationality or age. Regardless of douchebag or helper, noob or veteran, fair player or Vega. Regardless.
Milliband wrote:
catweasle wrote:First of all I would like to say thank you for pointing out the fact i had low security. Still the way how you tricked me with pretending to need a gate to safe your dead alt in Fire wasn't really polite, You call my guild evil, People that know me, know im no evil at all. I give away muh stuff, help where I can.

You were just g8ing my dead bard out! Sadly no affiliation to CA.
Do not listen to this man!

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

oops, double post

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Jakob wrote:I give glory to any house looting deed! Regardless of player, guild, gender, ethnicity, PK or innocent, nationality or age. Regardless of douchebag or helper, noob or veteran, fair player or Vega. Regardless.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Jakob wrote:
A rather fortunate occasion!

I see you took a cougar from the house too - let's not forget - let's *not* forget, Dude - that keeping wildlife, a wild cat, for uh, domestic, you know, within the city - that aint legal either.