Artur: The Town Donkey

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Capitalist

Artur: The Town Donkey

Post by Capitalist »

I've recently had some rifts with this fine Portugese gentleman. He seems to believe that he's the best player on the server, and I'm not willing to believe that anyone is better than Downs. Thus, staying in character with my honorable avenues of protecting the integrity UOSA has so vastly procured, I took it upon myself to let him know that there are some things he'll simply never understand.

(for your listening pleasures whilst reading this tale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0)

His rebuttal to these testaments? Luck! Why then I showed him, if I remember correctly, 214 screenshots of his 1v1 and 2v2 deaths. I asked him for one of mine. Being an honest lad, he proclaimed that he had none. But! He then stated that I cannot kill his dexxer. This is where things get interesting.

One of my oh so foolish comrades left the back door of his public tower unlocked on the bright and lovely day, the 7th of October. Unfortunately for him, Artur had been paying attention to his activities because he wanted to attack me in a way that wasn't direct, since that doesn't exactly turn out well for him. Needless to say, my poor friend has now endured the loss of his life savings of reagents. That amount would be 15,000 of each reagent. There were a few other worthwhile pixels in that back room, but that's not important.

Now when I heard the news of these activities, I must say I was appalled. This thief hath no skill nor virtue! For he had stolen from an old leader of NEW, and great contributor to this Second Age; axejunkie. I swore revenge at once!

The results of today follow:

Sir, I believe this is your dexxer. Thank you for the supremely accurate spear of vanquishing, 4 charged weapons, reflect, teleport, and invisibility charges. You're quite a handsome man naked, I'll admit it openly.

Whilst checking around Dagger Island, I stumbled upon his house. What would I find here? I know, it's killing you. Well, I found his unique storage holding ability desire thingy? Long story short, he keeps chests, wooden boxes, crates, and large crates inside of pouches and bags on the edge of his patio. The gentleman I am, I figured I'd help this man of no honor decorate.

He report mi to GM!!!!!! halp!!! GM mi pouch bad plz ban!!!! Vega krazyzzy!

In the process however, I must concede defeat in some way. He did kill my 50 strength alt like a champ.

Poor guy. He never saw it coming. But, being the donkey that Artur is, he let me redeem poor little Vega's life. I simply was gating Vega out to resurrect him when Artur hopped the gate. Artur hopped the gate grey. Artur then recalled out, still grey. I can type a lot of words here to make it seem funny because he went back to the same house I had been hanging out at for a while, andddd still grey. Let's see the picture!

Thanks buddy! I've always wanted an exceedingly accurate katana of vanquishing.

Ladies and gentleman, I urge you to please be patient. There is in fact a followup to this tale, and I promise to not disappoint. Alright, alright I can't hold back that much. Let's just say this screenshot and every blue character I have will point you in the right direction.

How long does it take to make a GM tamer again?

Until next time,

Stay safe Brittanians!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apoc

Re: Artur: The Town Donkey

Post by Apoc »

Nice to see you have plenty of time on your hands vega >.< anyway have a nice day some of us have real lifes and friends ;)

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

My goal for 2015 is to have a story like this. Well done
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Wait, Artur is Apoc?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

That's an insult even to Artur, and he doesn't even speak English.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Artur never fails to entertain.

Those are all his alts? Good to know; I' previously run into Antonio Montana as his alt:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=59442

he is so terrible as to be hilarious, much like the movie 'Congo' - killing gorillas with laser beams

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Capitalist wrote:That's an insult even to Artur, and he doesn't even speak English.
Then why is Apoc here, clearly giving a shit? Is Antonio Montana actually Apoc's char?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Wychethyl wrote:Artur never fails to entertain...

he is so terrible as to be hilarious, much like the movie 'Congo' - killing gorillas with laser beams
Congo was da shiz! So much like the book. :roll:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Lmao, I always have fun with these guys trapping boxes in their patio.. I seldom arrive home from a round of blues hunting to find them waiting on me.. I guess my house sign offended him.. "Artur is a Mexican" lol

Nice story there Vega. Have you sold this nightmare yet?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Myrnae wrote:Lmao, I always have fun with these guys trapping boxes in their patio.. I seldom arrive home from a round of blues hunting to find them waiting on me.. I guess my house sign offended him.. "Artur is a Mexican" lol

Nice story there Vega. Have you sold this nightmare yet?
I have not. also, lol

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

inkognito wrote:

any movie with Bruce Campbell, Lasers (powered by giant diamonds), talking gorillas (Amy), murderous gorillas, and murderous gorillas getting shot by laser guns, plus Tim Curry and Ernie Hudson = win

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Wychethyl wrote:
any movie with Bruce Campbell, Lasers (powered by giant diamonds), talking gorillas (Amy), murderous gorillas, and murderous gorillas getting shot by laser guns, plus Tim Curry and Ernie Hudson = win

Truth!

Yet, to be fair, Amy's form of communication I wouldn't specify as talking. A device that translated her signing motions into verbal speech shouldn't really be considered her talking but communicating (albeit very fluently) thru said device.
I mean c'mon...a talking Gorilla? That would've made the WHOLE movie unbelievable. (LoL)
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

This fight...

...began as a 2v2 or 3v3. Hello Kitty is/was (separated now?) Apoc's wife. We came across them at the Ancient Wyrm, and I isolated Kitty for the pictured 1v1. Antonio Montana was Apoc's stat who died off screen near the AW.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

inkognito wrote:

To be fair, I am a big Michael Crichton fan, but he's always had a problem with ending his books; Congo, Andromeda Strain, and Sphere all had terrible endings

This never stopped me from reading his books, however.

My favorite movie based on his books is "The 13th Warrior" (Eaters of the Dead)

Downs

Post by Downs »

hah! This the Artur that's been around for a while. I'd always run into some weird dexxer mage at AW and he'd always attack me. I think i gated him to town once and got him Gwhacked.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!