This is for all u Noob haters!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Dimastrantonio

Re: This is for all u Noob haters!

Post by Dimastrantonio »

Malaikat hit the nail on the head. Its good learning who has some sense.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You're not exactly what someone would call bright, are ya?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Dimastrantonio wrote:Myrnae the haters remark is referring to individuals who were present at the idoc. They know who they are. And as for your comment about presenting a trophy I won as idoc loot... Ummm, not really sure what to say? How would I find a trophy with my name on it that was won in a tourney yesterday at an idoc? I don't think thats possible. Might wanna rethink that one, maybe you were not completely awake yet.
Look at the top left bag, that trophy has your name on it.. am I still asleep?? lol
Did "an ogre" have your trophy you won on the 15th in his house?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Myrnae wrote:
Dimastrantonio wrote:Myrnae the haters remark is referring to individuals who were present at the idoc. They know who they are. And as for your comment about presenting a trophy I won as idoc loot... Ummm, not really sure what to say? How would I find a trophy with my name on it that was won in a tourney yesterday at an idoc? I don't think thats possible. Might wanna rethink that one, maybe you were not completely awake yet.
Look at the top left bag, that trophy has your name on it.. am I still asleep?? lol
Did "an ogre" have your trophy you won on the 15th in his house?
Oh man. Someone help me explain the situation to this guy...I kinda feel bad that he's just not getting it.

The thread is about him succeeding as a noob. It's not just focused on idoc loot...just wealth and prestige in general
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

I scored heart shaped cookies with pink sugar sprinkles at the dollar general yesterday... technically friday afternoon now. I win, you all lose. p.s. they cost $3, not a Dollar. I think they vega'd me. Silly Dollar General.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

damn guys we take 2 weeks off of idocing and look what happens. We missed 5 bags of crap that we could have stack with the other 10k bags we each have stacked up already from dominating 90% of the idocs for the last year and a half or so. what is the world coming to :shock:
irc axejunkie