The Epic of Ireland # 4: "The Law has returned"

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Ireland

The Epic of Ireland # 4: "The Law has returned"

Post by Ireland »

Greetings lads! Hope everybody is quite jolly at the moment!

I don't usually like to post two stories back-to-back like this, but The Law found golden opportunities to serve a bowl of justice this morning.

I woke up this morning and began walking through the streets of Britannia, when my new friend Concerta told me Lucifer's Dominion was violating the law. I felt it was only right to call my friend The Law to handle the situation.

As I arrive, the entire town seems incredibly excited! I feel as though punishing criminals is appreciated again!

I simply make my rounds and pick up vigilante supplies from the vigilante store (the mage shop), and as The Law places his hand of justice on the ass of evil, the infamous vigilante swiftly disciplines the wrong doer.

As the deed is done, I had somebody haggle me for upholding the law. I assume this man, Kay, wasn't a law abiding citizen and that is why he was upset. I casually explain the procedure of The Law to him...

and in response I am empowered with a lovely new nick name by Fowly and insulted by Kay. I guess when you're a vigilante, not everybody will appreciate the hard work and determination you put into sweeping up the scum in the city.

Anyway, it was a short story and hope you all have a good day lads.

P.S. I know Lucifer's Dominion is a hard working man, so I compensated him with more money than he had planned to get for the horses I killed. :)
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

Pristiq

Re: The Epic of Ireland # 4: "The Law has returned"

Post by Pristiq »

I'm mentioned in a story! Awesome.

(Concerta)
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Fowly

Post by Fowly »

He fought The Law and The Law won!

That was a really entertaining time. Lucifer never did sell me a horse but a good samaritan did come to my aid!

Santiago

Post by Santiago »

Wow another great deed by CA....Class all the way :lol:

Return to “Tales of Adventure”