cA Adventures: The Gift

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Santiago

Re: cA Adventures: The Gift

Post by Santiago »

Dam straight I'm a member of B-D. Not sure what that has to do with my posts though. Seems you guys like what I have to write. Gives you guys something to talk about. I don't frown upon teamwork just decitful acts. Hey its nice to see that there are good sports with your guys pranks. Not saying there not good just pathetic at the same time. I'm glad Chum took the time out to notify you all that I'm part of B-D. Seems like there is a bunch of people that don't like us, some that do. It's the name of the game. Hey you guys keep up the good work and I'll keep throwing in my two cents... :roll:

Leerix

Post by Leerix »

Santiago wrote:I'm glad Chum took the time out to notify you all that I'm part of B-D. Seems like there is a bunch of people that don't like us, some that do.
It's not that anyone likes or dislikes B-D, but you're attacking chumbucket's play style like it's wrong and that is very trammel like.

Pointing out that you are in B-D, is actually a favor to you. See, now passerby's like me understand why you are doing it. B-D was the victims of the castle heist yes? That's plenty of fuel for you to find them and bash there play style.

Trammel loves you, takes care of you, protects you, cuddles you, hugs you, kisses you, and loves you more. But after awhile, the thrill is gone. Remember that when you attack the evil doers, thieves, scoundrel, pirate, orc, pk or any other play style that this wonderful era brings out.

Har Har

Post by Har Har »

Santiago wrote:Dam straight I'm a member of B-D. Not sure what that has to do with my posts though. Seems you guys like what I have to write. Gives you guys something to talk about. I don't frown upon teamwork just decitful acts. Hey its nice to see that there are good sports with your guys pranks. Not saying there not good just pathetic at the same time. I'm glad Chum took the time out to notify you all that I'm part of B-D. Seems like there is a bunch of people that don't like us, some that do. It's the name of the game. Hey you guys keep up the good work and I'll keep throwing in my two cents... :roll:
I'm pretty sure no one cares who you are. You just like to comment on many of chums posts.

Santiago

Post by Santiago »

Chums and others...Don't just bring the light to him.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Santiago wrote:Chums and others...Don't just bring the light to him.
That is a cryptic remark!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Wow, I had a drastically different character appearance back then.

Plain dress is the new doublet.

Zansler

Post by Zansler »

In case anyone is wondering, Santiago is a member of BD.
L O L :lol: