cA Adventures: Home Security Notice

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA Adventures: Home Security Notice

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I always enjoy people attacking others for not conforming to the leet pvp game play, if it is the only way to play. OMG PVP BRAH!! I CAN COUNT MY HALLY CYCLE!!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

There are about 1,000,000 ways to kill someone in this game. PvP is one of them....and a rather boring one at that.

I'd rather see all the trickery and shenanigans myself. Keeps me more entertained than watching groups of hally-cyclers and groups of chain-lightning casters that occasionally spew purple pots....who all say (effectively) the same exact things over and over at infinitum...

At least the shenanigans have interesting stories and somewhat different circumstances.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Agreed.

My favorite kills involve victims who get tricked into a demise they could have easily avoided had they not been greedy/cocky/derpy or a combination thereof. Even better if once the plan is initiated they have zero chance of altering their course to avoid OooOoOoOville.

If a l33t Halberd Cycler is caught in said trap, all the better. Bonus points if they get indignant about the fact a thief won't engage them in mortal wombat.

For example, here is the time the AFK crew introduced a couple of "Cyclists" to one of the guards we have on payroll.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Ron_Swanson

Post by Ron_Swanson »

That guard is expert at the hally cycle pvp.
Your Neighborhood Bro