cA Adventures: Home Security Notice

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: cA Adventures: Home Security Notice

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Epic loot! :shock: Good job guys!

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

A. I've never fallen victim to these retards, as im not retarded.
B. If after 10 years you still find enjoyment through long hours of wandering around by yourself stealthing through peoples houses - you need to go outside.
C. Yeah - the majority of my guild quit b/c there's no competition on this shard - it gets boring running people into the ground time after time.
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

HI IM MIKE wrote:B. If after 10 years you still find enjoyment through long hours of wandering around by yourself stealthing through peoples houses - you need to go outside.
What's the difference in spending hours stealthing and following players into their homes, then effectively looting them versus spending hours recalling from pvm to pvm hotspot, then effectively looting bards you pk?

Either way provides a player income. Multiple playstyles is the reason we enjoy UO, it's not a streamline "Level char, clear dungeon, repeat" game. If after 10 years you haven't realized this, maybe you belong on a WoW server, or playing Halo with your friends.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Downs

Post by Downs »

For the record, the house took 10 mins to find.... I usually get bored of looking after 10-20 mins and go do something else cool.

It was a decent score, but Vlast prolly never woulda done anything with all that stuff till CUB or something. If he starts playing again, I'm sure he'll replace all them hawt lewtz within a month.

and Matron almost made ur guild quit over a stolen keep deed. It's all part of the game. You can't embrace just the pvp part of a no trammell shard. It's all part of why the game is great. I don't like pvp, but I don't whine when i get ganked by someone.

ok back to camping your houses......
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pro

Post by Pro »

You keep referring to finesse as our guild...

Guryon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Guryon »

Lol what an obscene haul. Awesome work. :D
~~
Guryon

Vlastslav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vlastslav »

Ironically that stuff was junk, 125 item bags of gm weapons from killing "leet" pvpers. All the magic stuff is away in secures. The armor/clothing is just drop bags from tmaps of stuff i didnt feel like sorting. I guess it would seem like an AMAZING score for chum and crew but to anyone who has put value on items in UO, that stuff is worth nothing. What you gona do with 500 items of gm weapons? Smelt them down?

Glad you looted it all up as Boatguard left the table unlocked after I quit for MO/Hon. Have fun filling up your trash barrel with junk... as one day I would have just done the same.

Downs

Post by Downs »

there was 20+ good vanqs w/tactics, some ghouls touch stuff, buncha gm dexxer suits, tons o reflect, teleport jewelry.

Never said we cleaned you out and crippled any future fun you'd have in UO.

Anyone would do the same to anyone else.

All the pictures are meant for entertainment. We leave the trash talking to the leet pvp trash talk forums.

Just say I'll get you next time and go back to HoN or whatever it was ur playing.
Last edited by Downs on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

The Tales of Adventure Forum is not a place for OMG WTF LEET PVP trash talk. Please do not profane my posts.

Vlastslav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vlastslav »

Yah its for people who walk around houses on a FREESHARD doing nothing. I play games for fun, and by no means what you do is fun to any gamer. Its time consuming, its boring, time:reward ratio is horrible, meaningless, and just generally laughed upon. What you gona do when UOSA goes down and everything you did is erased? Join another freeshard and try to steal/ walk around houses again?

L O L

Downs

Post by Downs »

yes

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

yes
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Yes.

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

Absolutley will.
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Yes.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!