cA Adventures: Operation Red Hemperor

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Krats

Re: cA Adventures: Operation Red Hemperor

Post by Krats »

Maahes wrote:Great tale, chumbucket and cA!

If anyone else wants to trash talk here or discuss other shards, do this where I don't have to read it (trash talk). This goes for any thread. Thanks
Was waiting on that for 2 pages, **CHEERS Maahes**

And Great Tale Chum
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Absolutely hilarious...

You get 2 (two) Mr. Greens for this.. Nice planning & execution..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Maahes wrote:Great tale, chumbucket and cA!

If anyone else wants to trash talk here or discuss other shards, do this where I don't have to read it (trash talk). This goes for any thread. Thanks
Thank you, sir.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

thank god

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

DeadHead

Post by DeadHead »

Only UO man that was so damn funny...yeah really harsh. but thats what kind of sinister warfare can happen on this. classic. felt bad for Hemp tho liked the part about freedom from the tyrant lol

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Best thread ever. Except for all Hemps crying about how the shard isnt molded into whatever he wants it to be to completly suit his playstyle and taste.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Stranger wrote:Best thread ever. Except for all Hemps crying about how the shard isnt molded into whatever he wants it to be to completly suit his playstyle and taste.
Dude, you have faked multiple pictures of "killing" me because you rage that hard, you are in no position to talk, fanboy.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I just want to say that the Mission Accomplished banner makes me almost cry from laughing every time I see it.

MamoNT

Post by MamoNT »

i was googling today about housing system of UO and i found what is the another shard that Hemperor is playing right now. All i can say that the shard sux. it is a bad copy of UOSA. and practicaly without players...

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Well done Citizens!
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

MamoNT wrote:i was googling today about housing system of UO and i found what is the another shard that Hemperor is playing right now. All i can say that the shard sux. it is a bad copy of UOSA. and practicaly without players...
Are you retarded? It's actually a shard replicating the Pre-T2A era, so in no way trying to copy UOSA.

It has 20 peaks everyday, but this shard doesn't allow multiclienting etc and has done some of the more intense era accurate work right off the bat that tends to send players away, nevermind that they also limited Razor.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Hemp...you know at first I thought you were a tweed, then I thought I got the wrong impression of you for a little bit, then you become a tweed again before and by bailing out all together.

You deserve anything anyone throws at you about now.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Hemp...you know at first I thought you were a tweed, then I thought I got the wrong impression of you for a little bit, then you become a tweed again before and by bailing out all together.

You deserve anything anyone throws at you about now.
Don't be upset about the whole signature thing... it's an honor for you, really.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Really I am not upset, I have always promoted variations in game play.

And I bet with a little experimentation and luck you can use mana drain and vampire in an efficient way. What would you do persay if your mana dropped to 25-60 right off? With an intelligence cap of 115 (bless item/spell with magic cap) if you time it right you can absorb the full 75 points.

Some people don't like to take risks though.

Why don't you emperiment with it, being you have nothing to lose?

Indeed I am sorry about how I responded to that post...I was a bit angry and upset. In the last few months I lost my grandfather, my godfather, my job, and that day my girlfriend. Seeing people complain about something trivial like mini-heal kind of unnerved me.

Also I thought the post was about PVP in general, not just tournaments where everyone is suited up and risked losing nothing.

There were times I got caught off guard in the field and vice versa so I know these techniques do work. All I have to say about that.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Really I am not upset, I have always promoted variations in game play.

And I bet with a little experimentation and luck you can use mana drain and vampire in an efficient way. What would you do persay if your mana dropped to 25-60 right off? With an intelligence cap of 115 (bless item/spell with magic cap) if you time it right you can absorb the full 75 points.

Some people don't like to take risks though.

Why don't you emperiment with it, being you have nothing to lose?

Indeed I am sorry about how I responded to that post...I was a bit angry and upset. In the last few months I lost my grandfather, my godfather, my job, and that day my girlfriend. Seeing people complain about something trivial like mini-heal kind of unnerved me.

Also I thought the post was about PVP in general, not just tournaments where everyone is suited up and risked losing nothing.

There were times I got caught off guard in the field and vice versa so I know these techniques do work. All I have to say about that.
mana drain and vampire were basically nerfed for this era

have fun trying it out