Magic jewelry/clothing charges only lasting one minute?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Magic jewelry/clothing charges only lasting one minute?

Post by Hicha »

Not sure if this is belongs here or in Era-accuracy, but I just did some testing and noticed magic jewelry/cloth items like strength or night sight only provide spell charges which last exactly one minute, instead of two.

Should clothing and jewelry charges be lasting two minutes like their counterpart spells do?
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Derrick

Re: Magic jewelry/clothing charges only lasting one minute?

Post by Derrick »

hiicha wrote:Not sure if this is belongs here or in Era-accuracy, but I just did some testing and noticed magic jewelry/cloth items like strength or night sight only provide spell charges which last exactly one minute, instead of two.

Should clothing and jewelry charges be lasting two minutes like their counterpart spells do?
Aye, this is incorrect. These spells should vary in length as spells do, using a fixed value for magery just like wands, and harmful based on magic resist as well.

Also we're aware that nightsight is only supposed to expire on each morning, but haven't had a chance to fix this.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."