Scavenger hunt

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Breynia
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Scavenger hunt

Post by Breynia »

I am doing a scavenger hunt and the clue is 'you might cross this wooden bridge on your way to shop at the strip' I am assuming I am right to think that this is the bridge from vesper bank to the shopping strip, but no matter how many times I cross I do not receive the next clue. I have also tried crossing every other bridge in Vesper. Is this a bug or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Derrick

Re: Scavenger hunt

Post by Derrick »

PM'd you
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Breynia
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Breynia »

I can't seem to pm you back, lol

Galen

Post by Galen »

I had this clue also, it was the bridge from Vesper bank leading North to the Tailor and provisioner on the opposite bank.

Breynia
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Breynia »

I have ran all around that area but nothing happens. Derrick, you have pm'd me a couple of times regarding checking it out 'in game' but I somehow can't pm back as there is no reply icon under the messages. I am jinxed I think, lol

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This was found not to be a bug. We maintain our flawless record regarding the scavenger hunt quest :)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Breynia
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Breynia »

That's right....it was just me being dumb and crossing every bridge but the right one! :roll:

KylarStern

Post by KylarStern »

I cant seem to find any bridge relating to a once great city
tis th clue on my quest and im now stuck