Crash in Britain Jewelry shop

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Crash in Britain Jewelry shop

Post by Mikel123 »

Here is an RPV of the crash, if it helps.
Attachments
Kristen_11-24_12.45.rpv
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

Derrick

Re: Crash in Britain Jewelry shop

Post by Derrick »

Mikel123 wrote:Here is an RPV of the crash, if it helps.
Interesting. Does this crash you when you play it back? That was my expectation, but I did not crash.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

It doesn't crash during playback for me either... weird.

I also never hit "stop recording" so you're seeing through the end of what I experienced. Again, no big deal, just weird I guess.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It's possible this is related to where you were, as opposed to where you are when you crash. Is there some partuclar path you take that ends in this crash?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Nope, just run straight in the door (Razor auto-open doors). But I see what you mean - maybe the last 3-4 steps are client-side only, and I've essentially already lost the program? I don't really know.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Happened a couple times during the CTF Urban today. I've never done that event before so I don't know if this would have happened since I started seeing the issue in the jewelry shop.

Each time, when I restarted Razor/UO and logged back in, my paperdoll had disappeared and I needed to reopen it, if that helps any.

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

I crash with almost 100% certainty when leaving the cartographer in Britain after macroing cartography for a bit. Happens when I run to the bank to get more gold, I get about 5 steps out of the door and then uo crashes

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You know, my hunch was always that it had something to do with the Sell Agent. I'd imagine your sell agent was Enabled during/after your cartography macroing, right?

(then again, I don't know why this would impact CTF, so maybe nevermind)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This was similar to my thought on this, and why I asked what you usually did before reaching the jeweler, like if you made regular rounds, selling scrolls at the mage for example any then going to sell jewels at the jeweler.

Thanks for the note on the cartographer. I will again try to replicate this; if it's something I can reproduce reliably it will be a big step towards possibly finding a fix.

The CTF crashes may have been unrelated?

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

UPDATE: this is still happening. Twice today.

Also a similar crash when I ran out of Destard once.

But the Britain Jewelry shop is the only one that happens consistently (perhaps 15% of the time?)

Next time it happens, I will cross-reference my inventory with my sell agent, to see if any sense can be made.

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”