A bug avoiding murder counts.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Sandro

Re: A bug avoiding murder counts.

Post by Sandro »

Huzke wrote:I've seen Blue, Sticky Bandit, diditforthelulz, and generic player doing this with explo potions. They got me one time also and I was not able to give a count. There's clearly an issue with this. Also they're able to do it through the walls of the banks so they're gating into the banks and getting people on the out side of the bank.
Explosion pots are an AoE (area of effect) damage. You don't need line of sight for the damage to apply. If you are within the 3 tile distance of where it goes off you will receive damage, whether or be through a house wall, bank wall, wall of stone, etc.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

I wasn't stating the AE effect of explosion pots as the bug, I was merely mentioning that as a warning to people that they can be killed from inside the banks if they're up against the outside wall.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Huzke wrote:There's clearly an issue with this. Also they're able to do it through the walls of the banks so they're gating into the banks and getting people on the out side of the bank.
Sounded like you were unaware.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

With a subtraction of context, sure, you could draw that conclusion I guess. I thank you for your attempt to be helpful and informative just the same.

Alex the Artist

Post by Alex the Artist »

forthelulz and generic player where the ones that got me. I wasn't able to note the name of the main that was gating. I was on as my crafter, with way more than 10 hit points. So, he bombed me with something big, or many potions. As stated above, I was dead in 5 or less seconds. No reporting option available.

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

Alex the Artist wrote:forthelulz and generic player where the ones that got me. I wasn't able to note the name of the main that was gating. I was on as my crafter, with way more than 10 hit points. So, he bombed me with something big, or many potions. As stated above, I was dead in 5 or less seconds. No reporting option available.
Generic Players main is the ACE tamer Kings Blend. He has attempted to town kill me a number of times for my nightmare.

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

Lord Blaze wrote:
Generic Players main is the ACE tamer Kings Blend. He has attempted to town kill me a number of times for my nightmare.
Ya he attempted to kill me while i was chopping wood one day. I figured it was going to happen as he came up to me and stood by me to see if i was there. He then gated Generic Player in and casted expode on me. I just walked back into town and loled at him!
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Some bugs have been identified and will be fixed in next patch. Corrections are currently implemented on test center. No further comments until we patch this :|
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak »

I had a character macroing hiding in the Minoc Tavern last night. The character could not have been gray to anyone. I logged back on this morning and the character was dead. I was not given the option to give a murder count. How is that possible? I've been killed before like this, but have always been able to report the person for the murder. It's not a huge deal. I just wanted to mention it, just in case there could still be a problem with this.

Update: Nevermind. I figured out what happened.

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Derrick wrote:Some bugs have been identified and will be fixed in next patch. Corrections are currently implemented on test center. No further comments until we patch this :|
Well since no one else said it, I will.

Thanks Derrick ^.^
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V