Disappearing table on my cursor

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
randale

Disappearing table on my cursor

Post by randale »

I submitted a help request in-game, but just in case. I released a table, then tried to move it with my cursor on top of another. For some reason it just disappeared, and I don't know where it is (It's part of a wall I have in my house)

edit: just tried to release another and it appears it went poof as well! I heard the sound you usually do when you destroy a piece of furniture or something else with an axe!

I hope something can be done. Hope that drags can't just walk out my front door cause the wall was meant for them, they're wandering all over my house now

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Disappearing table on my cursor

Post by fox_phyre »

Sounds like you unlocked your table and a dragon ran into it. They destroy unlocked furniture while pathfinding.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Most likely a pet broke it. However:

You actually have a little slot of allocated memory where things you are dragging are stored. Sometimes things can get lost in this spot, which causes a bunch of other bugs too. Razer has a drop-holding command that you can bind to a macro that will remedy this issue should it occur.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It definately sounds like the dragons you were trying to contain broke your table as soon as it was released. The sound effect for this is the same as for axeing the item.

Nice advice on the drop-holding macro though, that's another common issue.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."