Frenzied

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Ulfrigg

Frenzied

Post by Ulfrigg »

Bug with them that once you die if you have them friended to you that outside of guardzone they will run away when you dismount them, but inside guard zone they wont.

Loathed

Re: Frenzied

Post by Loathed »

hmmm i haven't been able to duplicate this, but i know if you give the mount a command by the owner say like all follow me or with a target. if the followed target isn't on screen anywhere when you dismount it it won't go anywhere unless however it is attacked, then it will wander around. I'll keep trying once the server is up and let ya know what i find.

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

This is still happening, if you got the frenzied friended to you and die, once you are out of guard zone it will just run away. In the guard zone it stands still.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Who is the last person the Frenzied was ordered to follow?
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

albewan

Post by albewan »

when u buy a frenzy u need the tamer to command follow, then friend,with this command the frenzy will follow ur ghost even through a gate, if it gets into a fight it loses it's follow ability if u command it to follow it will also lose its ability to follow, this command will also alow u to refresh ur mount, it wont follow u mirley by being friended, also keep them well fed, if ur not a tamer it only angers them for u to give it a command, when u refresh,get off, feed, get back on. dont give a command. aka C Remington ( Tamer)

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

albewan wrote:when u buy a frenzy u need the tamer to command follow, then friend,with this command the frenzy will follow ur ghost even through a gate, if it gets into a fight it loses it's follow ability if u command it to follow it will also lose its ability to follow, this command will also alow u to refresh ur mount, it wont follow u mirley by being friended, also keep them well fed, if ur not a tamer it only angers them for u to give it a command, when u refresh,get off, feed, get back on. dont give a command. aka C Remington ( Tamer)
This dont work for me neither :( , i tame them with my tamer and it doesnt matter if i friend it first then say follow or if i say follow first then friend it. Guess it only happens to me :cry:

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Ulfrigg wrote:
albewan wrote:when u buy a frenzy u need the tamer to command follow, then friend,with this command the frenzy will follow ur ghost even through a gate, if it gets into a fight it loses it's follow ability if u command it to follow it will also lose its ability to follow, this command will also alow u to refresh ur mount, it wont follow u mirley by being friended, also keep them well fed, if ur not a tamer it only angers them for u to give it a command, when u refresh,get off, feed, get back on. dont give a command. aka C Remington ( Tamer)
This dont work for me neither :( , i tame them with my tamer and it doesnt matter if i friend it first then say follow or if i say follow first then friend it. Guess it only happens to me :cry:

Nobody likes you, not even the frenzied's. Cant blame them for running away...
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!