strange character fatigue

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Power gamer

strange character fatigue

Post by Power gamer »

I got hit by some weird bug.

I was fighting a macer who had a ghouls touch weapon. I somehow couldn't move with near full stamina and a fully refreshed horse while the guy missed 3 swings in a row on me.

I hit my re synchronize client key multiple times and was getting hit by dragons and snakes with no luck.

i moved 5 squares without getting hit and coudnt move. finally was able to move again and the same problem.

to my knowledge a weapon has to hit you for the magical effects to work right?

i also know for a fact that if a dragon paralyzed me I would hear, see it, or get a message saying "you cannot move" or something of the like.
maybe i desynched so hardcore that you cant even use a hotkey to escape it?

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: strange character fatigue

Post by the bazookas »

I've experienced a situation where I could not move but could see everyone else around me moving / doing stuff. I believe this could be due to your upload bandwidth being used up by something else, while your download bandwidth isn't maxed out--hence you are receiving packets but not sending them.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Power gamer

Post by Power gamer »

I wasn't uploading anything. I set all my programs and windows to not check for updates and i wasn't running torrents. Also don't have any trojans as far as I know.

I'm used to dealing with desynchs but this was some hardcore shit right here. Its like nothing i did for 30 seconds to a minute registered at all. All the Chugging pots, refresh horse macro, and all that good stuff.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

If you were not para, and had stamina, it sounds like a brief spout of internet jitter.

You can check it here, but it might be one of those intermittent things.
http://www.pingtest.net/