Crossed server line on boat and fished up chest disappeared

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
H2os
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Crossed server line on boat and fished up chest disappeared

Post by H2os »

REPORTED ISSUE: Crossed server line on boat and fished up chest disappeared

ISSUE DETAILS: I was around 146 58 N 126 54 E on the northern most part of UOAM map. I had 3 chests I had fished up on the deck next to me, once I crossed the - - - - - - line all of a sudden a staff is sticking out the side of my boat that caught my eye. I am not sure the contents of the Gold Trimmed Metal chest that disappeared but it seems it dropped all its contents, about 20 items on the deck. It was placed about 2-3 spaces in front of the tillerman on the right side of the boat. The other two were stacked right behind it and nothing happened to them.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: Windows XP

STEPS TO RECREATE: Have chests with contents in them on your boat deck and cross a - - - - - - line on UOAM and see if a chest disappears and drops contents on deck

EXPECTED RESULTS: I can not say a chest will disappear because my other two stacked did not but my solo one did

DATE REPORTED: 11-16-12

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Crossed server line on boat and fished up chest disappea

Post by Kaivan »

I couldn't reproduce the effect you were talking about here. Crossing from the bottom of the map to the top of the map on the client had no effect on items that were on the deck of the ship.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org