Xmas tree exploit

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Xmas tree exploit

Post by GuardianKnight »

Bug: Place Xmas tree anywhere in your house or outside it.

Recreation of BUG: place an item on the ground in a spot (like a house porch or doorway) that you shouldn't usually be able to drop one. Double click tree, target the item instead of the floor spot.

How to cause havoc: Get someone to co own you to their house and then block their doors.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Xmas tree exploit

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Do you even need to put an item there? I placed one directly infront of a doorway in my patio without any fancy tricks.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Might just be the type of house that is allowing you to do it. I tried it on a tower and small house ...only would work with the item.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

robinyip

Post by robinyip »

In the motd of 30 Dec 2012, it said any trees blocking doorways will be deleted, how about for those trees just placed on the door stair but not blocking the door? Will it be deleted? thanks

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

GuardianKnight wrote:Bug: Place Xmas tree anywhere in your house or outside it.

Recreation of BUG: place an item on the ground in a spot (like a house porch or doorway) that you shouldn't usually be able to drop one. Double click tree, target the item instead of the floor spot.

How to cause havoc: Get someone to co own you to their house and then block their doors.

Dont you have anything better to do....
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!