Dragon attacks the blue owner

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
thomp22

Dragon attacks the blue owner

Post by thomp22 »

I just simply wanted to ask is this intended feature that the tamed dragon attacks the owner (who is blue) without him attacking it first and while the dragon is not hungry either? In case it is intended, I wonder what causes it to happen? Seems to be very random and happens usually when the dragon has killed its target and returned to a neutral state. This causes also the dragon to go gray.

Apocalypse

Re: Dragon attacks the blue owner

Post by Apocalypse »

I've never experienced this. Can you give some more details as to the circumstances when this has happened?

thomp22

Re: Dragon attacks the blue owner

Post by thomp22 »

This has happened numerous times. I have noticed the dragon attacks me randomly when I bring it close to monsters (in this case it has been brit graveyard) and the monsters aggro it or it aggroes the monsters. After it kills the dam skeletons it sometimes attacks me (when it has no other target left). I'm sure anyone who will spend some time there sitting with a dragon will experience the same. Just let the dragon roam free without throwing any commands and sit next to it while it kills the targets.