Orc Camps

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Orc Camps

Post by KWK »

I have done several orc camps that have spawned but the keys on the orcs never open the crate in the tent they are guarding. I always need to use magic unlock on the crate. Is this an issue with the keys not working or am I supposed to always use magic unlock spell?

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Orc Camps

Post by KWK »

So nobody does orc camps on this shard?

Malifice

Post by Malifice »

The keys do not unlock the chests. you can magic unlock or pick them with the lockpick skill.
[08:48:36] <Derrick> I think that unfair heavy handed bans are the norm on the main channel

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by KWK »

Are the keys supposed to work? If not why do the orcs have keys on them? Is it just a sick joke or is this something that has not been corrected?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I believe the key is supposed to be the key to unlock the chains of the captive, so to speak. Although I'm not sure if you really have to loot the key in order to unlock the chains. I don't really do these, but I'm thinking that is what I've read when people have posed this question in the past.

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by KWK »

That makes sense. Next time I will try to unchain him before I get the key and see if you are correct. Thanks for the input.

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by KWK »

I did three camps today. The key is blank I noticed when I highlight it. Having the key does not matter for the prisoner. All you have to do is double click the prisoner to unchain them. Magic unlock or a lockpick is the only way to get into these crates. But I am still curious why is there a key on a body at every spawn regardless? I guess to throw you off into thinking to use it?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

You're right. I happened upon a red NPC camp today and noticed a blank key on one of the corpses. Not sure why it is this way.