Stables always full!

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stables always full!

Post by KWK »

Is there anyway the amount of animals can be stabled can have an increase? I constantly have to purchase a new pack animal because all stables are full in minoc, tinsic, britain, skara brae, etc and then between trying others I get pked or my animal does before I get to another stable. This is becoming very costly and a nuisance. Any suggestions or increase in stable masters would be appreciated.

wrathofjo

Re: Stables always full!

Post by wrathofjo »

I very much doubt there will be any increase in the number of stable slots or stable masters. I suggest getting your magery up to where you can gate, maybe with just a scroll if money is an issue, then making a runebook of every stable in Britannia. This is how I stable my pets. It usually takes a few stops to find a stable with an open slot, but they're out there.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

KWK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by KWK »

I appreciate the advice but getting magery up is not exactly inexpensive. That is what I am in the process of doing and this is the fun I am encountering. :P

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

What is the actual usefullness of selling rats / bunnies / cats on the stablemasters?

No one is buying them EXCEPT to clog up stable slots. Hellur.