Gated in to house

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Ulfrigg

Gated in to house

Post by Ulfrigg »

I think this is a bug, that once you enter a gate that takes you inside a house the roof will remain unless you move one step. So you can only see the inside of what you circle transp are set at.

Freight Elevator

Re: Gated in to house

Post by Freight Elevator »

Resynchronize client
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

And that helps? Havent tried that. Even if it helps its a bug thou since it should work without resyncing.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

It will load as soon as you move and, as far as I know, was always like this. If you are standing still or boxed in etc., just hit resycn client and it will load properly.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Faust

Post by Faust »

Client side.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

What Freight said. As soon as you move it loads. Since opening your paperdoll, using skills and various other actions refresh the screen the same way taking a step does, his suggestion should work fine.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.