Christmas Tree

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Feenicks

Christmas Tree

Post by Feenicks »

Not entirely sure that it's a bug but I am unable to get rid of my Christmas Tree. Does it have to be removed by the person who placed it or the owner of the house?

With the owner of the house I have tried using an axe and double clicking it but neither work.

Ive tried paging a GM 3 times but there's never been one on.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bixby Legbone

Re: Christmas Tree

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Feenicks wrote:Not entirely sure that it's a bug but I am unable to get rid of my Christmas Tree. Does it have to be removed by the person who placed it or the owner of the house?

With the owner of the house I have tried using an axe and double clicking it but neither work.

Ive tried paging a GM 3 times but there's never been one on.

Thanks for your help in advance.

From what I have read it should be removable by the person who placed it. If that's not possible, then you likely will have to wait for a GM to come available. You might have better luck reaching admins/GMs if you try contacting them via the irc channel as well as in game.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Yes, please try to reach me in IRC; or page during the day.
Not all staff are able to remove the trees, so the page may not be addressable in the off hours.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Derrick wrote:Yes, please try to reach me in IRC; or page during the day.
Not all staff are able to remove the trees, so the page may not be addressable in the off hours.
I have two xmas trees I would like to have removed. They are inside the small house I recently purchased right beside the Moonglow Telescope.

I've tried contacting the previous owner and paging the GMs in-game, but still no luck.

Thanks!