misplaced player vendors??

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
liinniejj

misplaced player vendors??

Post by liinniejj »

Erhm didnt know we can put our vendors on the roof and just anywhere on the grass?

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Derrick

Re: misplaced player vendors??

Post by Derrick »

Thanks. Not sure how this has happened; looking into it.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Haha that's awesome teach me how to vendor bomb vesper!

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

steps were placed in that house up the roof so you can walk out my guess is he placed the vendor while on top of the steps he had built as for the one in the grass .... no clue
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Still Standing wrote:steps were placed in that house up the roof so you can walk out my guess is he placed the vendor while on top of the steps he had built as for the one in the grass .... no clue
Correct for the roof -- if you were so inclined you could actually put them on the walls and have them fully accessible outside the house, not sure why more people don't do this.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

The vendor on the grass was put there by gms when the house was sold it had a vendor so my guess is they moved it to the grass for the new owner
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)