color bug issues and remount issues

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Still Standing

color bug issues and remount issues

Post by Still Standing »

first i noticed when i am fighting a blood ele when its life gets low it will change colors to say the color of a water elemental the same will go for a white wyrm or ancient when they get low they will change color to say a red dragon or a brown dragon or an ice fiend will turn in the color of a deamon before death or when life is low none of this happened until the server "moved" or whatever happened that day which also cut my ping in half (great thing) the next thing i noticed is my remount macro does not work no more my macro looked like this
pause .20 seconds
exec:dismount
pause .60 seconds
d click (current mount)

for that macro to work for me i had to have my object delay set to a 1000 in order for me to remount without having to d click my mount again be it horse or frenzy
anyone else experiencing this color bug or have any helpful information or a good remount macro for pvp use thanks
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: color bug issues and remount issues

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Have you tried re-installing? Sounds like a client problem.