Trade, 40k gold disappeared

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Jakob

Trade, 40k gold disappeared

Post by Jakob »

So I was going to sell weapons to Rex Wombs for 40k. I said we need to take 10k at a time since I wont be able to carry all that in one piece. Now I just clicked away the trade window, my weapons returned to my pack but Rex's gold seemed to vanish.

He said I took them up and got pissed. But I didn't do it, I only had 14gps on me and still had after I had removed the trade window. I didn't see nor hear any gold dropping. Rex said he could hear the sound of gold dropping but did not see it.

So, there's 4 possible explanations:
1. Rex took the gold, accuse me and try to get another 40k (don't think he would though)
2. I took it.
3. A hidden person took it.
4. The gold disappeared through a bug. Has this ever happened, that items disappeared when canceling a trade window? We tried re-logging and going away from the spot and returning. Nothing there.

I stand accused of having stolen the gold although I didn't. I would be the first one to announce such a theft.

Any ideas?
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Capitalist

Re: Trade, 40k gold disappeared

Post by Capitalist »

If he took the gold from his bank, it went right back into his bank.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Vega wrote:If he took the gold from his bank, it went right back into his bank.
This is why he would hear it drop and you would not

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Aha, I didn't know it would put it back into the bank. Thanks guys! I'll see what he's got to say about that.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless