I have having problems

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Praetorian

I have having problems

Post by Praetorian »

I was able to connect just fine before with razor but now when I load it up it says "application has generated an exception that could not be handled" and it says the razor installed is currputed, I couldnt get connect UO and he .net thing didnt work for me either. How can I get razor to start woriking so I can get back on the server?

Praetorian

Re: I have having problems

Post by Praetorian »

Also when I try to reinstall razor it says "Error for opening file for writing c:\program files\razor\razor.exe,
Error for C:\program files\razor\crypt.dll
Error for C:\program files\razor\ultima.dll

SO I don't knw what to do so I can get back on the server.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

If your .net framework is corrupted you will have to reinstall windows. It almost sounds like you got a virus or somthing. Before you reinstall windows I would try to unistall UO and razor, go into your drive and insure that all folders and files have been deleted from the above and then redownload razor install, reinstall uo, then razor from the new file and try again. If no worky, then I would guess reinstall windows.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

simply close the razors you have open and then restart razor :D
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There was a razor patch released yesterday. In order for the auto patch to work you have to close all razor instances, likely Razor tried to patch when you another instance of it running. I suspect your .net framework is fine. I would re-download and reinstall razor. Latest Razor

Praetorian

Post by Praetorian »

Ihave done everything except reinstalled windows and still not working so I guess I will have to go the other way. Thanks

alatar

Post by alatar »

just reinstall razor