Alternative to login.uosecondage.com through Razor?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Li Meiyang

Alternative to login.uosecondage.com through Razor?

Post by Li Meiyang »

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, as this isn't a bug I'm reporting, but rather a technical difficulty I'm facing with the Great Firewall.

As you know the Great Firewall already blocks a lot of sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and a ton of others. As more people get into these sites through VPNs, the cyberpolice block the VPNs.

About half the time now I can't log into to uo.secondage.com through razor. Concurrently I'm also unable to access this site, uosecondage.com or anything with "uosecondage" in it. (I'm only able to post this now through a VPN)

My guess is that my UO activities are being seen as suspicious by some bot on my ISP, which responds by blocking uosecondage for hours on end.

I have to think there's a solution, because if I leave razor open I can go offline and come back and log back into the game. It's just that opening Razor fails to resolve the address "login.uosecondage.com". So if I leave razor open all the time I have no problems, but you know I have to shut down the PC once in a while. I don't think it's "run as administrator" or any of the other solutions for razor login problems that I've already researched, because I can't log in to this website either. Pretty clearly anything with "uosecondage.com" is being blocked.

If there was some way I could just make my Razor "think" it was logged in already to login.uosecondage.com that would be enough. Because like I said, i can go offline and back online with razor open and still play UO. So that tells me it's not really "logging in", yeah? It just directs the client to login. But that always works for some reason. It's just razor that has the problem.

If anyone has any ideas for a workaround, I'd sure appreciate it. Cuz I can't play UO right now and it's bumming me out :(

Li Meiyang

Re: Alternative to login.uosecondage.com through Razor?

Post by Li Meiyang »

The only way I can get into UO now is this:

I request http://www.uosecondage.com/ on my webbrowser over and over again. After 20-50 attempts coming up blocked, it will finally open or at least start to. At that exact moment I open razor and it's able to login to login.uosecondage.com for a very brief window.

What a #@$ing pain the a$$!!!!!!!!!

matchstick

Post by matchstick »

try using the ip instead?
LlamaShop - Dealing in all your mount and pet related needs!

Nightmares: Pure-60k | Long-25k | Short-20k || Frenzys: "Ugly" -3k | Shadow-15k || White Wyrms & Dragons -5k

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Good thinking.

It's pretty clear they block sites by name. For example anything with "blog" in the URL is blocked, unless it originates in China.

The past week or so I've been able to consistently access this site and login server, but I'll try it your way next time the problem crops up again.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Razor if you strip it a bit and refurnish it can act like an LOIC to make DDOS attacks...yes young Jedi you can make your own light saber. :lol:

Actually you can script it for all sorts of hacking tools.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Yeah it happened again.

In a stroke of shear shit luck my home PCs fried (both of them including my backup) so I got a new one. And then this exact same problem of logging in through razor and onto this forum cropped up again.

If you are playing from Mainland Chinar, beware. China Unicrap (unicom) if the ISP sees you logging into uosecondage.com too many times, it blocks it. It will also blocks this forum and website. Using the numerical IP will help (64.34.215.106) thanks to matchstick for suggesting this.

I can only guess it's because it's going through razor port not HTTP so registers as suspicious.

If they'd just look at the fkn website they'd realize it's a fkn game for chrissake. I mean, they have over a quarter million thought policing netcop assholes already, you'd think one of them could check it out. :roll:

Anyway, fuck the great firewall and fuck the NSA and fuck everyone who is fucking up my internet.

I will turn homicidal assassin against *any* foreign leader who messes up my UO again! Nobody gives a crap about your egomaniacal control-everyone's mind fantasy world, you are not at all unlike zit-faced pre-pubes whacking your puds. Yeah, I'm talking to XijinPing and Obama. Go fuck yourselves with your retarded adolescent dumbfuckery. I don't care about politics. The rest of us just want to conduct normal legitimate business, arrange sexual liasons, and play fucking online games without you and your insecure asshole bullshit hindering us.